Florida Panthers Manufacturers

Van67

From my online searching for Pavel Bure Panthers photos, I've been able to conclude that the Panthers wore CCM/Koho when Bure wore the C in 01-02. What years did they wear Pro Player and Starter? I can't seem to find a comprehensive jersey history for the Panthers. (How I customize a likely future addition depends on which jersey I can get for a decent price.)

I checked that site earlier. I've never relied on it for manufacturer info. According to it, the Panthers wore Starter in 1993-94 when they entered the league, which was not the case, and then CCM/Koho until Reebok Edge came along. It does not show any Pro Player branding. 

Since posting, I did manage to finally find one game worn jersey photo of Sillinger in 99-00 which was Pro Player, so that answers that. Process of elimination seems to be concluding that the Panthers wore Starter before Bure was traded from Vancouver.

Edited by Van67

On 4/11/2020 at 1:20 AM, Van67 said:

I checked that site earlier. I've never relied on it for manufacturer info. According to it, the Panthers wore Starter in 1993-94 when they entered the league, which was not the case, and then CCM/Koho until Reebok Edge came along. It does not show any Pro Player branding. 

Strange, when I look at the site I see all the correct brands in the correct years.  I never noticed it being incorrect before, and I have checked that site a lot in the past.

If you’re looking for the actual brands worn in specific seasons, you need to click on the exact year first. If you just click on what the jerseys look like, that isn’t going to answer your question. It will just show you what the jerseys looked like. 

Click the year first, not the team. 
Click on 1993/1994, and you will get this:

http://m.nhluniforms.com/Panthers/Panthers1993-94.html