The Tazer19 TBTC Jersey Challenge!

mfitz804

OK, so for those of you who missed it, our friend @Tazer19 likes Blackhawks TBTC jerseys. A lot. a WHOLE lot. 

He posted a picture of at least 15 of them laid out together, and the first thing that popped in my head was the people who don't understand jersey collecting and say things like "Why do you have so many? You can only wear one at a time!"

My second thought was: that definitely is NOT true. 

As such, I challenged @Tazer19 to see exactly how many of these "identical" jerseys he can slip on at one time. He agreed, and offered to provide photo documentation. For my part, I agreed to donate $2 per jersey to St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, and a maximum of $50 in the event he could get all of them on. 

St. Jude's is a very worthy cause and I would encourage those of you who have the means to play along or contribute in some manner. Whether its $X per jersey or a $1 donation, I am sure they can use the money. 

We can discuss the challenge in this thread, and the photo results can be posted here. 

Anyone wishing to make a donation can visit the St. Jude's website through this link. Please note I am not affiliated with St. Jude's in any way, this is not a referral link, just a link to their donation page through their website. If anyone is skeptical, don't use the provided link, just go to their website and find the donation link yourself. 

I will agree to also keep a tally of donations so at the end, we know what we raised. Donors can PM me a screenshot showing they have made a donation and I will verify same and add it to the list. I will not add any donations that are not documented. If the donor wishes the amount of their donation to not be published, I will respect that request but still include the amount of the donation in our total. DO NOT send any donations to me, I do not want people to think I am trying to take their money. 

Special thanks to Tazer for agreeing to indulge my stupidity, which I must point out, he agreed to do immediately. As far as the technique goes, I know you said you would do them in number order, which works, but personally, I would try for smallest size to largest size, in hopes of getting more jerseys on. But that's totally up to you!!

My hope is to raise at least $100 for St. Jude's, and thank you to anyone who is considering playing along!

This could be the new Ice Bucket challenge :D

Count me in for donating, it's a good cause and we can have some fun with it.

This should be a video uploaded to Youtube so we can watch the struggles

8 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

This could be the new Ice Bucket challenge :D

Count me in for donating, it's a good cause and we can have some fun with it.

This should be a video uploaded to Youtube so we can watch the struggles

If he's willing, a video definitely make sense lol. 

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

If he's willing, a video definitely make sense lol. 

Hmmmm.... Let me think that over...😎