Montreal Canadiens Centennial Jerseys Current Value

sungod661

So i did a quick clean up of my closet and i found 4 centennial jerseys of the canadiens

The 1910-1911 red jersey

The 1910 blue jersey

The 1912-1913 barber pole

and lastly the 1915 red and blue canadiens jersey

they are edge 1.0 still in the plastic , so inwent on ebay to see what they are selling at and i saw 700$ is this really the value??

1 hour ago, sungod661 said:

So i did a quick clean up of my closet and i found 4 centennial jerseys of the canadiens

The 1910-1911 red jersey

The 1910 blue jersey

The 1912-1913 barber pole

and lastly the 1915 red and blue canadiens jersey

they are edge 1.0 still in the plastic , so inwent on ebay to see what they are selling at and i saw 700$ is this really the value??

If they are selling on the open market at $700, then yeah, that’s the value. That’s kind of how value works; it’s what people are willing to pay. 

As long as it’s not one rogue guy overpaying, of course. 

I wasn’t even aware of this until I started perusing the hockey jersey forum on Reddit, but some of those guys have paid a lot of money for even a replica Centennial Habs, and even more for the authentics.  I doubt the authentics would actually sell at $700, but probably $400-500.  In any case, they are probably worth a lot more than what you paid for them.

Man, you’ve been gone a long time!

Edit:  I just realized you might have been referring to the prices in CAD; if so, then those prices you quoted are fairly realistic.  Some tend to fetch more than the others, like the barberpole and the blue one with the “C.”

Edited by LAK74

All I can say is wow , am

i ever happy i opened that box lol 

i remember buying them for 99$ lol

Edited by sungod661