Jersey Alteration

KB67

Has anyone on here purchased an Edge 7287 that was too big for them, and taken it in for an alteration to make it smaller? I’ve been looking all over the place for an authentic Calgary Hitmen Jersey, and all I’ve been able to come across is a size 58 at JB, and ideally I’d like one that is a 54, or at least fits like a 54, so I’m thinking this may be my last resort to get one in the previous design to the current one....

Any feedback would be much appreciated.....

Calgary Hitmen

I’d guess that opening up the side seams and bringing in both sides would accomplish part of it. But if you are going to try to get the shoulders taken in, and the sleeves, it may be a costly venture. 

It's possible, but the stripes that go under the arm pits and sleeves will be affected. Like mfitz said, you also have to take into consideration shoulders which is arguably the biggest thing for proper fit. As someone who has cut up jerseys, I'd say it isn't worth it.

6 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

It's possible, but the stripes that go under the arm pits and sleeves will be affected. Like mfitz said, you also have to take into consideration shoulders which is arguably the biggest thing for proper fit. As someone who has cut up jerseys, I'd say it isn't worth it.

Ok.....thanks