Wearing another teams jersey during the playoffs?

Penguins71

Looking for opinions on this.

The pens are my favorite..the only sports team I love. I do however like flames jerseys and the flames are my 2nd favorite team...

Would you guys wear another teams jersey (other than your favorite) when your team is in the playoffs? I just got 2 new flames jerseys but i dont want to jinx the pens..

I wear band tshirts even when they're not touring.

I'm not opposed to it.

Probably won't wear a Hawks jersey this summer though due to heat as well as the open wound of our playoff failure, not to mention baseball season.

26 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Probably won't wear a Hawks jersey this summer though due to heat as well as the open wound of our playoff failure

Bandwagoner!

16 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

Not to the games. One of my personal pet peeves is someone wearing a jersey of a team not playing at that game.

This. Nothing bugs me more, unless you have an obscure jersey, if i saw a wildwing or a CHL jersey id high five you.

Major props if you wear a non team jersey for a current player on that team. IE a Brock Boeser UND jersey to a Nucks game or a Seguin Bruins jersey to a stars game