CCM Pro Jersey - Size 38?

pwsusi

I recently got a couple of old authentic CCM jerseys...i think they're from 1989/1990  Anyway, the jerseys are size 38; i've never heard of such a size in a pro jersey. The smallest CCM pro jersey I thought was was a 48, although i have seen some size 44. Anyone heard of a pro size 38? 

CCM's for some teams were available in sizes as small as 36.  

I found a few a CCM Rangers in size 36 over the years. What other teams in that size have been spotted?

I think someone in the Trading Post has a Devils, I considered buying it to frame. 36 or 38. 

Rangers is what I see most often in that size.  Pretty sure I saw a Penguins too.  I own a Kings 40 and 42, but nothing smaller.  DaNoobie has a bunch of Sandow 36's (including a Devils) in his sale thread.

interesting. these are the first i've come across in this size. thanks for confirming they were legit sizes back then and other teams were available. I'm a small frame person so the small size isn't an issue. Mine are both road/black Penguins and apparently from the same year (ultrafil embroidered crest with gold toe, so i believe that makes them from  1989-90 (first half)). maybe i'll get lucky and find a white one ;)

Edited by pwsusi

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Rangers is what I see most often in that size.  Pretty sure I saw a Penguins too.  I own a Kings 40 and 42, but nothing smaller.  DaNoobie has a bunch of Sandow 36's (including a Devils) in his sale thread.

Ahh right it's a Sandow. 

Figured that might be what you saw.  :)