Almost Free $100 gift certificate to Steiner

TMLFAN

Saw this on another message board I frequent.

https://www.steinersports.com/brownsqbgiveback?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social%2520Media&utm_content=Browns%2520QB%2520Give%2520Back%2520-%2520$100%2520Gift%2520Card&utm_campaign=Promotion_BrownsQBGiveback

You should be able to buy an auto'd card of one of these guys for next to nothing and get the $100 certificate.

Card has to be authenticated by one of the major companies (Steiner, JSA, etc...)

And post mailed with post mark by Jan 15th.

Not much time to buy off ebay, get it snail mailed, and back out by the 15th.

Card has to be authenticated by one of the major companies (Steiner, JSA, etc...)

And post mailed with post mark by Jan 15th.

Not much time to buy off ebay, get it snail mailed, and back out by the 15th.

Says panini topps and upper deck too. Hit up your local card shop, flea market, whatever and buy a cheap auto Browns card and send it in.

If someone wants to take advantage pm me and you can use my address to get another gift card

There is a business, I think an advertising firm, near downtown Cleveland, that has a mannequin in it's window with a Browns jersey. Every time there is a new starting QB since the team returned in 1999, they add his name to a nameplate and attach it to the one below it. Then they cross out the name of the QB just above it. This dress of nameplates goes all the way to the floor and then some. It's both funny and pathetic at the same time. Lots of players to choose from. This offer got some traction in the local media here. Overall, just another example of the clown show that exists in Berea.

Edited by rabinsurance

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone pull this off?

I tried. I couldn't get myself to look at browns stuff for more than a few seconds, I was getting nauseous.

Plus it's Steiner so it would be pretty worthless to me. I guess I would have taken like 8 of those devils game pucks though.

The problem is any of their discount codes or cards never works on anything that you would actually want. You can end up with a better deal just talking to one of their reps.