Sharks...logo

DesertRat

The Sharks logo that was leaked IS the new logo. If you go to their site and view the official video on it, you'll see all the secondary logos and everything you wanted to know, but no jersey. However, after you get thru the Erin e-surance ad, 48 seconds in to the video, look in the background on the wall on the left, there's something teal hanging with orange trim. Prototype of the new jersey perhaps?

They have an order form for the new jerseys, the prices are authentic $250, replica/premier $145, (gulp!) customization $65. Now granted, that's the official team store, etc, so prices are always higher, but indicates the high-end pricing that you should likely see on the newer stuff. I don't know what IJ's prices will be, usually they're a little more competitive, but Wolf could help ya with stuff like that. :blink:

Even though the jersey itself won't be premiered until September the sharks webpage is taking preorders for the new jersey already.

http://sharks.nhl.com/ext/pdf/Sharks_Jerse..._Form_FINAL.pdf

Even though the jersey itself won't be premiered until September the sharks webpage is taking preorders for the new jersey already.

Who...steep pricing. Hopefully IJ knocks it down a bit. Will IJ have the jerseys available the same time the team's store will?

I like this logo, I'm guessing it will be the shoulder patch.

sharks-shoulder.jpg

Gotta use that orange.

Big fan of the fin- love the fin, the fin is in!

Oh- and btw- steep prices anyone? I think we started talking about this on another thread awhile go but man- THAT expensive?

So you can preorder a jersey you don´t even know how looks, that is so stupid, they must think people in San Jose are idiots!

I just found this picture:

ytyeiuoyyu.png

That's a fan made photoshop job. It may be fairly accurate once the real ones are revealed or it may just be last year's All-Star jerseys recolored, but it's not a real jersey photo whatever it is.

I like the new fin logo but what's with the orange? Did they just pull it out of the Sharks' eyes? I don't see orange working on that color scheme.

I like the new fin logo but what's with the orange? Did they just pull it out of the Sharks' eyes? I don't see orange working on that color scheme.

The Ducks added orange and won the Cup. I doubt that's exactly why the Sharks did that, but it's a heck of a coincidence. :D The orange was in the stick, which is still a bit of a stretch. Apparently their market research and focus groups and whatnot was good with orange. It reminds me of the Golden State Warriors, they were solely blue and gold until a few years ago and then they bought orange in out of the blue (no pun intended).

That's a nice shoulder patch can't wait to see the jersey.

The Ducks added orange and won the Cup. I doubt that's exactly why the Sharks did that, but it's a heck of a coincidence. :D The orange was in the stick, which is still a bit of a stretch. Apparently their market research and focus groups and whatnot was good with orange. It reminds me of the Golden State Warriors, they were solely blue and gold until a few years ago and then they bought orange in out of the blue (no pun intended).

Yeah well...we all know why YOU like the orange! :lol: