Ordering off Team store website or Shop.nhl

theguyfrom415

Well, here's the dilemma, Kings Stadium Series jerseys are on sale on both Team LA (Kings webstore) and Shop NHL. On Team LA they show the jersey with the patch (http://teamlastore.com/collections/kings-stadium-series/products/los-angeles-kings-anze-kopitar-2015-premier-stadium-series-jersey) but on Shop NHL they don't (http://shop.nhl.com/Los_Angeles_Kings_Stadium_Series/Mens_Los_Angeles_Kings_Anze_Kopitar_Reebok_White_2015_Stadium_Series_Premier_Jersey) it seems like they're the same jersey, but this one detail is really nagging me. Can someone help me figure out if the Shop NHL jersey has the patch? Customer Support was unable to help me.

http://www.fanatics.com/NHL_Los_Angeles_Kings_Jerseys/Anze_Kopitar_Los_Angeles_Kings_Reebok_2015_Stadium_Series_Premier_Jersey_%E2%80%93_White

nhlshop runs off of fanatics, I would try calling them, great customer service in the past on my end

Edited by Devil91

Sorry to add to the confusion, but at the TeamLA Store tonight there was a mixture of Stadium Series Premiers- some had the patch and others didn't.

Sorry to add to the confusion, but at the TeamLA Store tonight there was a mixture of Stadium Series Premiers- some had the patch and others didn't.

That's how the Winter Classic's were as well. At the game half had it, half did not. At the Blackhawks Store half had the patch, half did not. I ordered one from fanatics.com and it did not have it, but i think that's part of the 50/50 mix.

Why not order from icejerseys? They are on sale and close to NHL and TeamLA once you add in a coupon. I got a Quick jersey from 's for $90 in their 1/2 off sale but just returned it because the numbering was laughable. There was 1/4" gap between the 3 and 2 on the back.

I think you guys misunderstood him.

He's saying to buy from Icejerseys because he bought one from d-i-c-k-s and their customization was terrible. (Though we would fuss over Kings customization being immacurate anyway).

He's saying to buy from Icejerseys because he bought one from d-i-c-k-s and their customization was terrible. (Though we would fuss over Kings customization being immacurate anyway).

You are correct, I missed that. That post was un-Epic.

^^^This. I think the OP would be disappointed in what comes from NHL, D-i-c-k-s, or even TeamLA (if it is a pre-made like a star player=probably same as NHL.com).

Edited by cheetahspeed