Chicago blackhawks 7287 indian heads cross stitching coming off

Blackhawks1

You probably took the tags off, because you already wore it for couple hours? That might be a problem. Like others, I don't really see what's the problem, but I can understand that when you buy something new (especially that expensive) that you want it to be perfect.

Yeah you might have a problem if you took the tags off when you wore it. Who is to say it didn't snag when you wore it around town? If it bothered you so much, you should have just put it back into the bag and contacted JB right away.

I have no issues with jersey baron and I'm actually going to be ordering another jersey from them which would be the away jersey. I just want to see if anyone had the same problem from the day they received theirs so I didnt give jersey baron a hard time

I have no issues with jersey baron and I'm actually going to be ordering another jersey from them which would be the away jersey. I just want to see if anyone had the same problem from the day they received theirs so I didnt give jersey baron a hard time

Why would you give him a hard time over this? It's a matter of just telling him your concern and he'll say yay or nay if he's going to take it back and exchange it. If there was an issue with the crest or you thought there might be an issue I'm not sure why you didn't ask here first before removing the tags and wearing it....

I didn't know about this forum until a couple days ago

I guess I don't get what this forum has to do with what you feel is a defect in the jersey. You bought the jersey, you got it home and if you didn't think it looked right you should have contacted him, not taken the tags off and wore the thing.

Edited by MountainKing

Mine has no loose threads. I think you got unfortunate and got an imperfect indian head (if you consider it an imperfection.) Mine has no loose threading, but as said, since theyre done by hand, every one is going to be different and be subject to very minor flaws.

I'd tell jb it has loose threading and see what he says. If you wash it and whatnot I could see why you would be concerned.

(Lots of people jumping down your throat here apparently. Haha)

@Blackhawks1 there are a few very small spots like that, but I can't even get them to really show in a picture. I really had to study the crest to notice so it's not a problem for me. Good luck!