Chicago blackhawks 7287 indian heads cross stitching coming off

Blackhawks1

I was wondering if anyone else happened to be having the same issue as me with the blackhawks 7287 indian heads cross stitching coming off or is this a defect from factory. I only wore the jersey once for 2 hours and never washed it and the jersey came like that out of the packaging. Please anyone chime in because I paid a lot for the jersey and will be giving them a call tomorrow

Where did you get it from? I got a red one from river city sports a few weeks ago because they had a good sale. My jersey is flawless, haven't washed yet. Worn a few times.

I'll let someone else answer this. Lots of people could here help you better as theyve bought from him in the past as well.

Edited by scarchelli

I bought a red Blackhawks 7287 back in 2013, and the stitching on the crest is still perfect after roughly a dozen wears, and one wash. I have seen the stitching come off of the crest on Blackhawks jerseys, but it was on jerseys that were roughly 20 years old.

Edited by Snaxpak

My 2015 winter classic 2.0 has not had that issue (bought from JB). JB didn't produce the jerseys so I'd suggest being cordial and he'll take care of you.

You need to upload it somewhere and link it. (www.tinypic.com is one)

You can also use the image code embedded on this forum when posting to display the uploaded image instead of just linking it.

The bz how does the 2.0 winter classic look in person by any chance?

It's pretty great. Looks a little plain without being lettered but I love the tomahawks on this jersey. I've got a few simple pics here.

Yeah... I might be in the minority here, but I don't think those loose threads are that big of a deal.

Every jersey is different.

I am sure you are wishing that you brand new Edge 2.0 was perfect with no loose threads...

But I have had a couple issues with embroidered patches in the past.

Just something that makes my jersey unique to me.

It's definitely not the Baron's fault, and it would be pretty amazing service if he replaced it for you.

I'm with Griff in that it doesn't really bother me, i actually had no clue what i was supposed to be looking at at first

You paid for it though, and if it bothers you enough and you believe that you had a reasonable expectation to get a jersey without that particular flaw then it can't hurt to ask JB about swapping i guess

I have 100+ hawks jerseys from over the years and if you look at each crest they're all a little different. These things are made by a human, not a machine. If you don't like it see if JB will exchange it for you, but I'm also with the last few that I don't see this being a big deal and each crest is going to have it's personality because of the way they are made.

Does you're crest have loose threading like mine in the picture

I'll take a look at it tonight but I think there's one spot like that.

You probably took the tags off, because you already wore it for couple hours? That might be a problem. Like others, I don't really see what's the problem, but I can understand that when you buy something new (especially that expensive) that you want it to be perfect.