Blues 25th patch

zilch

That looks pretty darned good! Did you stitch individual pieces of colored twill to the patch base, or are those just colored stitch lines running through printed areas on the patch?

I put them all on the white twill then stitched each individual piece on. It's all twill with the exception of 25 YEARS. I was not 100% sure how custom crafted did that, I would assume screen print but I didn't wanna go through all that so I used a material Stahls makes called super film. If the lettering is indeed screen printed I might do it that way for a couple more.

Wow. Again, that is a really, really nice job. In fact, if you are up to making another one, I would be interested in buying it. (I have a road Blues just waiting for a patch like that, but I've never seen a 25th patch that I really liked until yours.)

I don't have a gamer, but based on a good gamer photo of the 25th anniversary patch next to the arm numbers, and assuming the arm numbers are 4" long, here is my extrapolated estimate as to the dimensions of the patch:

Diameter of black circle (not including white part of patch): 3 1/3"

Width of patch, from extreme leftmost point to the rightmost border of the circle (including the white borders): 4 3/4"

Obviously, if anyone has actual gamer patch measurements, please let us know.

Wow. Again, that is a really, really nice job. In fact, if you are up to making another one, I would be interested in buying it. (I have a road Blues just waiting for a patch like that, but I've never seen a 25th patch that I really liked until yours.)

I don't have a gamer, but based on a good gamer photo of the 25th anniversary patch next to the arm numbers, and assuming the arm numbers are 4" long, here is my extrapolated estimate as to the dimensions of the patch:

Diameter of black circle (not including white part of patch): 3 1/3"

Width of patch, from extreme leftmost point to the rightmost border of the circle (including the white borders): 4 3/4"

Obviously, if anyone has actual gamer patch measurements, please let us know.

Ya that's how I figured mine out, but I got that black circle being about 3.25" and the rest so on. I actually saw a guy on eBay selling one about a month ago that claims it was from custom crafted for like $50 bucks. Thought that was kinda outrageous plus it was one of there poorly done ones. (Who knows could've not been done by custom crafted).

Those have been available for quite a while, in fact the price used to be a lot higher, but apparently no one has been buying them. The cutting and positioning of the twill pieces is rather sloppy, and the positioning of the "25 Years" is way too low.

Cool. How wide did your patch turn out to be? Also, regarding the Super film stuff, should one avoid heat-pressing it? Just curious.

I would think that's gotta be really close to the original patch dimensions. I'll PM you.

Nice, I would buy one or two if you have extras, pm me if your interested