Are blackhawks jerseys ever cheaper?

scarchelli

Im planning on getting an edge 2.0 home blackhawks jersey from ij for $300, but im wondering if theyre ever cheaper. Im not in a rush to get an authentic and have seen people say they find blank authentics for way cheaper. Is that because hawks jerseys are always more expensive?

From time to time, sellers like IJ have sales of 25% or even more off. Just recently, the 2.0's were $225, I think. Not that long ago, River City Sports was selling their 2.0's for $200, if I remember correctly. If you're not in a rush, you have the luxury of waiting for such a sale, but very often by the time the sale occurs, they may no longer have the size you want.

From time to time, sellers like IJ have sales of 25% or even more off. Just recently, the 2.0's were $225, I think. Not that long ago, River City Sports was selling their 2.0's for $200, if I remember correctly. If you're not in a rush, you have the luxury of waiting for such a sale, but very often by the time the sale occurs, they may no longer have the size you want.

Yeah, I assumed the size thing might be an issue if a sale price like that ever appears. I'm either a 50 or 46, I still need to try them at the store and see what's better. $200 for a 2.0 sounds pretty good. Indos are "on sale" for that price now. I admit, I was tempted by them at first when I saw I can get one for under $200 (with a $10 off code ij has), but supporting something who has 9 year olds make the jerseys or whatever seems so wrong. Not to mention, the quality differences. But morally, it seems like it's a bad decision to go the indo route. Especially when (from what I understand) reebok sells them almost exclusively now and tried to pass them off as the real deal.

Keep an eye on eBay. I just picked up a team issue Stars 2.0 for under $150. It's not the Hawks, but deals are out there so you never know what will come up.

Are you in Canada?

It looks like Ice Jerseys sells Edge jerseys through Shop.ca. Shop.ca is sort of a shittier version of Amazon, but you can get some good deals since they pimp out discounts and coupons like crazy.

ebates.ca has 24% cash back right now for shop.ca. Meaning, you still have to pay the full price, but for a $300 Edge jersey you should get about 72 back from eBates into your Paypal account.

They have some more coupons or deals, go to the redflagdeals forums and read some of the threads there.

Otherwise, if you're patient, maybe wait until the off season for a good sale.

I'm in Chicago, too and still on the fence on pulling the trigger for an IJ Home 46 2.0 KANE. Leaning 88% on yes. Was able to snatch a $25 coupon code. Looks to be one-time use. Will post it after/if I buy anyways. $344 shipped estimated Jan 30 if I ordered it right now.

I currently only own a 2015 Premier WC Kane and M&N 60-61 Mikita and I feel the time is right to elevate to 2.0.

Edited by DHD28

I was from Chicago, Blackhawks jersey prices will be what they are for a long time. Granted I can find authentics for them easier than I can for my favorite team, but I usually do pay less when I find them. To be honest I kinda disliked living in that town after 2010 because everyone wore Blackhawks gear but no one knew what icing was, let alone the finer points of the game.

Edited by isleofspoons

I was from Chicago, Blackhawks jersey prices will be what they are for a long time. Granted I can find authentics for them easier than I can for my favorite team, but I usually do pay less when I find them. To be honest I kinda disliked living in that town after 2010 because everyone wore Blackhawks gear but no one knew what icing was, let alone the finer points of the game.

That's the stuff they put on the donut the Cubs pitcher ate in between innings, right?

I picked my home 2.0 off someone for 225$ shipped but that was private sale and it took me like 3 days to talk him that low, actually trade another guy a rangers jersey for a road jersey too but sold that for like 185$

Even though I specified what I wanted (in terms of the details of the lettering) I have a bad feeling my Kane order from IJ is going to arrive inaccurate... (wrong "A" and "E"in KANE) smh

I should have just ordered the blank and go through CSL

Even though I specified what I wanted (in terms of the details of the lettering) I have a bad feeling my Kane order from IJ is going to arrive inaccurate... (wrong "A" and "E"in KANE) smh

I should have just ordered the blank and go through CSL

That's basically correct. If 100% accuracy is your concern, use only the official customizer.

If you told them how to do the A and E and they said they could, then it's possible. If you just gave a picture and expected them to pick it up, I imagine the chances are less.