Fake Monarchs/LA Kings jerseys on ebay

redbeard3569

Heads up to eBay searchers. There are phony Manchester Monarchs jerseys being peddled as game issued and coming directly from a "team source". Don't be fooled. The jerseys are the wrong sizes for the players listed and completely wrong style for the players they are customized for. They have jerseys for Pearson and Toffoli that are customized on jerseys that were out of use before the players were even drafted by the Kings. The Toffoli is also customized onto a 52 which would be interesting for a guy who's 6'1. A Dwight King on a size 54 whch is laughable since he wore 58 as a Monarch and 58+ as a King. There are other issues as well but you get the idea. The sellers store is: http://www.ebay.com/sch/yoursportsmemorabiliastore/m.html?_pgn=1&redirect=mobile

I contacted the seller and informed him of this and he just doesn't care. Save your money don't be fooled.

Edited by redbeard3569

Looking through his feedback (the Negative and neutral) he seems like the type who would do something like that. Looks like he peddled a couple of Chinese fakes as authentic for $99.99 so he is another crook on eBay.

I would offer $20 for those.....

Those aren't "fakes" though. At worst they are retail authentics, which isn't really any different than TIs, misrepresented as GIs. If you are going to be dropping that much on a jersey you ought to be doing your research on the jerseys to begin with.

I really wonder what these players think when people request that they write essays on fake jerseys that have their name on it.