Help! What font is this?

I am racking my brain to know which NHL team uses this font so I can properly customize a jersey. I am almost positive I have seen this on a jersey somewhere else but I can't remember where.

I was thinking the Kings or Ducks but they are different. Is there any team that uses this font for their jerseys that any of you could direct me to? Or possibly if you know the font name?

7z8kSpi.jpg

Thanks!

The numbers look very similar to Ottawa's red alternate 6100's they used to use, but I don't think its exactly the same. That 2 looks a little thicker in the middle.

Yes! I knew it was on an NHL jersey. It is slightly different though as the 2 is not as thick but I can work with that. Any other teams use the font style?

Here is a 2002-03 Sens from Meigray that has it.

I think that's where I've seen it!

img11556697.jpg

Edited by oxbo1690

I think they are the only team that used that font in the NHL. However, I could swear several minor league teams did as well. I'm pretty sure the WBS Pens used it for at least one of their thousands of jersey designs they've worn over the years.

There's a member on the board here, SuperTheGreat, that has a beautiful MoDo jersey of Forsberg done up with the same font. If I remember correctly, he worked with TTS in the making of the jersey as well. He's been really helpful in answering my questions before, I'm sure he would be more than willing to help you out with your project as well.

His Forsberg was from the same year as well (well, the sponsorships on his jersey are the exact same).

I am racking my brain to know which NHL team uses this font so I can properly customize a jersey. I am almost positive I have seen this on a jersey somewhere else but I can't remember where.

I was thinking the Kings or Ducks but they are different. Is there any team that uses this font for their jerseys that any of you could direct me to? Or possibly if you know the font name?

Thanks!

The font is called SeprentineDBol.

Thanks for the help everyone!

Late to the party, but here you go:

IMG_3502.jpg

Foppa is right, Triple Threat did do the customization. I'm very happy with the craftsmanship and the turnaround was very fast. Chris was great to work with - communicated through the whole process, listened to what I wanted done, and ultimately gave me exactly what I wanted. Even though it is just a replica, I absolutely love this jersey.

IMG_3630.jpg

BTW, I used airknit from a 2001 All Star World team for the plate. Color matches nicely and hardly noticeable unless you're this close.

My question for Oxbo is: Are the numbers on that Steen gamer in your original pic kiss cut, or stacked. I have a white version of this exact jersey ready to go out to TTS and I'm thinking of asking for kiss cut numbers. Never thought I'd have anyone with access to a gamer to ask. If you know, please let me know. Thanks.

Edited by SuperTheGreat

Where are you guys getting these Modo jerseys? Even replicas would do. Would definitely like to add one to my collection

I got both of mine on Ebay. They don't come up too often, but I've seen a few. Reasonably priced, too. But their sizing system is very different. Mine are size 7 which is like XXL. They fit a little baggy, but I had the wife sew up about an inch on either side up to the armpits. Also, they are cut more like a shirt than a jersey so while I wear a Large or 48 in a 6100 I can do the 7 with the minor alteration. I'd love to find a 6 someday in another style. I had a size 5- Large but it fit like a long sleeve shirt, so I had to return it. If you see something and need measurements let me know.

• 4 weeks later...

Its not a gamer but pre-season or game issued but the numbers are really weird. Like they have a weird sort of tassling thing done. Unfortunately I sent it out to get customized already but I will keep the old kit when it is done so we can investigate it. I dont plan on duplicating it anyways.

Interestingly they are using the Sens' sleeve font for the back numbers too as it is important to note. The "2" on the back of Senators jerseys were similarly shaped by different, mainly in the mid-secton of the number.

• 1 month later...

I've found that the font more closely matches a font that an OHL team used to use - Owen Sound Attack. I called the team, and they say they ordered the numbers and the trainer just stitched them on himself, but they wouldn't disclose which company they got the numbers off of because they obviously use different colours, so you would just want the font.

Also, props to SuperTheGreat for helping me finally snag a MoDo jersey. I've had a for a while now, but I've been spending way too much lately that I have put off customizing it for now.

Here are some reference pictures.

2850.jpgsource_436_2414.jpg