Sig & glue residue removal tip

Guys,
I am thrilled with a product I found at the local hardware store and had to share with you guys.

It's called Goof-Off "Pro Strength Super Glue Remover"

Find this stuff!!!!!

http://www.goofoffproducts.com/product/pro-strenght-super-glue-remover

I recently stripped a jersey only to find black hardened glue that was heat pressed into the material, I figured it was toast and I would throw lit matches at it to make me feel better.

I bought this stuff as a last ditch effort, I hit the glue with it and scrubbed with a toothbrush.

It took everything out within seconds.

Added bonus, it liquidates DEEP BLACK signatures as well!

I couldn't be more pleased.

I hope you guys can find it, it's worth every penny and more.

P.S. I used it on two Ultrafil Red jersey's, one White Air-Knit and one Red Air-Knit - no problems at all to the material.

Goof Off has been mentioned many times before as working wonders on removing glue residue and autographs off airknit.

Mike/Brilliant! swears by the stuff and I know a number of others have used it in the past as well.

Warning, there was at least one person who had it ruin a jersey. If I recall correctly, it was an Edge jersey. My understanding is you only want to use it on airknit (and maybe ultrafil) but always be careful.

Goof Off has been mentioned many times before as working wonders on removing glue residue and autographs off airknit.

Mike/Brilliant! swears by the stuff and I know a number of others have used it in the past as well.

Warning, there was at least one person who had it ruin a jersey. If I recall correctly, it was an Edge jersey. My understanding is you only want to use it on airknit (and maybe ultrafil) but always be careful.

FWIW, I've used it successfully on Edge jerseys.

I've used Goof-Off too and had some success,

This stuff works 10 times better.

Regular Goof-Off took numerous applications to remove a sig and it didn't work on glue residue from removed #'s (at least for me)

I was thrilled when it took one application.

The more you have to rinse / wash / repeat the more you chance screwing up the neck tags on older CCM jerseys.

Just for point of reference on how set in the deep black signature was.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=131092954491&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

I started on the "To Jack" with regular Goof-Off and after one application it was fading, then I found this Pro Strength / Super Glue Remover and it just washed it away in one application.