edge jerseys

ny screw

i searched on the forum havent found anything about this site ,they claim to have authentic edge jerseys ? i figured its the indo edge ones but the picture dosnt show the green around the collar . The description seems for the most part to be on point . has anyone had any experience with them or know anything about this site good/bad? i highly doubt its real edge jerseys but just figured ild entertain it.

http://www.coolhockey.com/m6/New-York-Rangers/p12512/New-York-Rangers-Reebok-EDGE-Authentic-Home-NHL-Hockey-Jersey-%28Made-In-Canada%29/product_info.html

I second that it is a legit site. As for if you'll end up with an Indo or an Edge 2.0, you probably won't know without contacting them first. Most sites now use stock photos and descriptions, so you can't always judge by that solely. Have them verify the model number you'll be receiving.

7187 - Edge 1.0

7287 - Edge 2.0

7231 - IndoEdge

They may put an A or an H at the end, "7287A". For whatever reason that just depends on the size 56 and smaller get A, and 58 and larger get H.

I second that it is a legit site. As for if you'll end up with an Indo or an Edge 2.0, you probably won't know without contacting them first. Most sites now use stock photos and descriptions, so you can't always judge by that solely. Have them verify the model number you'll be receiving.

7187 - Edge 1.0

7287 - Edge 2.0

7321 - IndoEdge

They may put an A or an H at the end, "7287A". For whatever reason that just depends on the size 56 and smaller get A, and 58 and larger get H.

thats awesome information ill be emailing them now thanks a ton guys!

Their authentic stock offerings seem to be an interesting blend of 6100's, 1.0's, Indos and possibly 2.0's. What is interesting is that in the Rangers home jersey description it says it's a "2012-13 Made in Canada 100% authentic on-ice" jersey. This wording doesn't appear in descriptions of any other jerseys except for the Calgary, Chicago, Edmonton, Montreal and Vancouver home jerseys, which happen to be the same ones we've already seen available as 2.0's on other sites. So if you're lucky the Rangers ones might actually be 2.0's.

Their authentic stock offerings seem to be an interesting blend of 6100's, 1.0's, Indos and possibly 2.0's. What is interesting is that in the Rangers home jersey description it says it's a "2012-13 Made in Canada 100% authentic on-ice" jersey. This wording doesn't appear in descriptions of any other jerseys except for the Calgary, Chicago, Edmonton, Montreal and Vancouver home jerseys, which happen to be the same ones we've already seen available as 2.0's on other sites. So if you're lucky the Rangers ones might actually be 2.0's.

I wonder how their customization is...

NO.

As others have said, CoolHockey is a legit site and would be perfectly fine to purchase a jersey from. Now this is just an opinion, but I've seen quite a few customization jobs by them (including one for a family member) that were pretty messed up (wrong font, sloppy stitching, twill nameplates, etc.). Just one example of a recent experience by a forum member:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=6023

well that kind of changes things i think im going to just order a blank an have arena wear customize it . Yes i know i know edge jerseys are a bundance sorry . :D

That would be the smartest thing to do. Please let us know what they say about the 2.0 thing.

I say go with AW.....they are the team customizer...they did a nice job on a road Callahan for me (of which I have to still post here). If you send out the Heritage to them be sure to keep us posted/show the final product!

As others have said, CoolHockey is a legit site and would be perfectly fine to purchase a jersey from. Now this is just an opinion, but I've seen quite a few customization jobs by them (including one for a family member) that were pretty messed up (wrong font, sloppy stitching, twill nameplates, etc.). Just one example of a recent experience by a forum member:http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=6023

Oh god don't remind me

• 3 weeks later...

just wanted to do a update . I have sent several emails to the company inquiring the model number or the stock number of the "edge " jerseys ,and ironcially not a single one has been returned. So i decided to ask a question regarding pricing an recived a reply within a hour. I then responded to that with the same question regarding model number an ect..... an yeah no response at all . It has been over a couple weeks an not a single reply . I dont anticpate hearing back at all obsivly, so just heads up to anyone inquiring.

just wanted to do a update . I have sent several emails to the company inquiring the model number or the stock number of the "edge " jerseys ,and ironcially not a single one has been returned. So i decided to ask a question regarding pricing an recived a reply within a hour. I then responded to that with the same question regarding model number an ect..... an yeah no response at all . It has been over a couple weeks an not a single reply . I dont anticpate hearing back at all obsivly, so just heads up to anyone inquiring.

Thanks for the info. I had the same experience when I e-mailed Cool Hockey. They did not reply when I inquired about model # or stock # and they have been quick to reply to other questions I have had in the past. I would guess that they still have the Indo's.

Ice Jerseys description of their 2013-14 Authentic Edge says that it is made in Canada but it does not say 2.0 or 7287 so I e-mailed them last night to confirm. Should get a response today.

Ice Jerseys description of their 2013-14 Authentic Edge says that it is made in Canada but it does not say 2.0 or 7287 so I e-mailed them last night to confirm. Should get a response today.

They are 2.0's. I called them.