MacKinnon Preorder Decision

Hollywood Cannon

Need an opinion from you guys. As i've mentioned before I have MacKinnon's Third Set One Preordered and have the stick from one of the games that he wore the blueberry in and photo-matched it. Now I see that Meigray has the Burgundy and White Set Two jerseys up for pre-order. The blueberry will be worn for 7 games. The Burgundy and White will both be worn for 15 games. The White will also be worn in Philly.

Now the question is do I keep the stick/jersey combo or go with the jersey worn in more games and still have the stick used in the rookie season? Keep in mind the prices are all the same.

I would think it would be pretty fun regardless... You have two nice situations.

Could be cool to take some photos during warm ups at Philly and perhaps end up with a photo match using a picture you took yourself.

I'd say do the blueberry. You have the photo with the stick and the jersey in it. The display possibilities of that set are awesome, especially with the pic. More games is one way to look at the white, but the blueberry is a rarer piece if you want to look at it like that.

Match up the stick and jersey. More of a rarity that way, there will be a few guys with gamers, how many will have a matching stick?