It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I was thinking about getting Hjalmarsson on my WC 2.0 and this may push me to do it. Nice.

Agreed, it looks fantastic, I was hoping for a clear person to step up and make it an easy decision. I was leaning toward Sharp, but I'm feeling that might not be future-proof. Now leaning Keith/Saad/Hjalmarsson.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about getting Hjalmarsson on my WC 2.0 and this may push me to do it. Nice.

Thanks. I had the toughest time deciding who to have put on it since nobody really had a stand out game.

All edge 2.0s, size 54s, bought from the Baron, done up by EPS.

Backstrom Capitals 2015 Winter Classic

DSCN6459_zps52b25de6.jpg

DSCN6468_zpsd30e2fc4.jpg

Saad Blackhawks 2015 Winter Classic

DSCN6478_zps89cf1c5b.jpgDSCN6482_zps2963d08f.jpg

Sharp Blackhawks 2015 Winter Classic

DSCN6494_zpsbd9a33b6.jpgDSCN6497_zps7670f52d.jpg

Edited by HawksFanInDC

Even as a hawks fan The Caps WC jersey has grown on me to the point I've considered getting an Ovi done up. But I just can't justify spending the coin on a non hawks jersey

All edge 2.0s, size 54s, bought from the Baron, done up by EPS.

Backstrom Capitals 2015 Winter Classic

Saad Blackhawks 2015 Winter Classic

Sharp Blackhawks 2015 Winter Classic

Nice haul!

16561397621_d3db005f03.jpg

Was trying to sell the white but I went ahead and ordered the kit for it and will ebay it lettered.

Selanne for the white, Getzlaf for the black

Set 3 Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2010/2011 Chicago Blackhawks Marty Turco Alternate Jersey. Not great for the Hawks, but one of my favorite Wolverines of all time and I love this style alternate.

DSCN6608_zpse9fffc02.jpgDSCN6622_zps2447f651.jpg

Set 1 Game Worn Reebok Edge 2.0 2014/2015 Washington Capitals Eric Fehr Alternate Jersey

DSCN6559_zps66e370a5.jpgDSCN6589_zps9c6c7abd.jpg

I LOVE that Turco jersey!

I was watching it on ebay, but definitely couldn't afford it. That thing is sweet! Congrats!

Thanks, got it from the seller on GameWorn for cheaper.

Anything Turco is A-OK in my book.

Still love the PSA that Turco did about reading back in Dallas.

That Hershey sweater is sharp. Get the Sharks from JB? Also curious where you got the team issued Hawks from, if you don't mind sharing.

That Hershey sweater is sharp. Get the Sharks from JB? Also curious where you got the team issued Hawks from, if you don't mind sharing.

The Bears jerseys have become my favorite, pictures do not do justice. The brown is a chocolate color and the craftsmanship on the customization is amazing. The Sharks actually popped up on eBay for a really cheap BIN from a seller. Jumped right on it. The TI Tazer came from a longtime collector friend of mine in Canada.

So your the guy who scooped up that sharks. Saw it in the completed listings and was like I would have been all over that if I saw it in time. Who are we kidding here, when you wanna move it please give me a shout.

Anyways, I finished this in December but action spot didn't send the C with the kit so I had to wait two months for them to get off their asses and throw one in an envelope for me. Finally done.

16546612086_17714c85a5.jpg16572625985_08c312b400.jpg

So your the guy who scooped up that sharks. Saw it in the completed listings and was like ###### I would have been all over that if I saw it in time. Who are we kidding here, when you wanna move it please give me a shout.

Anyways, I finished this in December but action spot didn't send the C with the kit so I had to wait two months for them to get off their asses and throw one in an envelope for me. Finally done.

We all know it's bound to happen, probably sooner than later haha

And one last straggler, a Bobcat customized Doughty...

039_zpsdorkrjvw.jpg

040_zps6lgmas8r.jpg

Didn't you have that Zajac already? Is that a re-acquisition?

Ah, why yes it is. I traded it to a friend of mine. And here it is back in my hands. It's a sweet looking jersey. Green/red should be their full-time color scheme. Xmas fo life.

I hate you Kurt.

You're my best friend Tom.