How's the customization from IceJerseys?

mfitz804

Maybe impolite to discuss our host, but the $10 customization sale made me wonder. Are their customizations up to spec?

They did these two for me that I used for an adult league team I was playing on. The custimization seems good to me. Every thing is sewn on and done well. I've had a few other jerseys done by them over the years that all seemed to be done correctly also.

DSC_0529-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

DSC_0530-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Accuracy really depends on what team you are looking to buy a jersey for. It's impossible to say that Icejerseys will match every teams customization 100% because I can assure you they can't. I will also say that there isn't a shop out there that can match every teams font.

Your best bet if your looking for 100% accuracy is to find the shop that does the teams on ice jerseys and send it there. In your case if your looking for New Jersey I believe EPS does those and I'm almost sure Icejerseys sends their work to EPS but I may be wrong.

Read my post. I clearly state that they're for me to wear on a team in an adult league. I was one of the captians on my team, it's my name and number on the jersey.

i don´t remember a devil captain with number 13 .............. :o

I went with a 1981 Minnesota North Stars Jersey, with the same customization that 99% of people get.

I just got a Hawks 2.0 2013 SCF white Keith. Not to be impolite but it was not good. Each layer of the numbers was sen onto the jersey instead of the black being sewn to the red then on. The nameplate was ok, but the sewing the 2013 SCF patch was sloppy, sending it to EPS to get re-done. I took a chance as there were no blanks being offered, just be aware.