Retail 2.0 Changes

dte421

Most notably, the bottom hem is significantly less curved than the 2.0's that have been sold previously, or even the 1.0. The front is barely curved at all and then back is much less than prior retails. Has anyone else noticed this?

Nope lol. Pictures?

If you are talking about NYR royals, the curve on those are non-existent. I remember reading about that. But on other jerseys? Im not 100% sure

IMG_0431.jpg

By chance are you referring only to Rangers home jerseys? I think they've been that way for a few years now, haven't they? All other teams (at least those that I've paid attention to) have the same pronounced curved bottom, even on the newest 2.0 retails.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see Jeremy's post above.

oh ok, yes it is a Rangers home jersey. This is why this board is a great place!

Thanks.

By chance are you referring only to Rangers home jerseys? I think they've been that way for a few years now, haven't they? All other teams (at least those that I've paid attention to) have the same pronounced curved bottom, even on the newest 2.0 retails.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see Jeremy's post above.

Same time! Great minds think a like!

I recall when the Rangers first switched to the Edge jerseys, everyone hated "diaper tail" look and eventually they started hemming it up so it was almost almost straight across. Here's some gamer examples:

img8625081med.jpgimg6771544med.jpg

I remember first seeing that Dawes and thinking it was a 6100/Edge hybrid before I looked closer and saw it was hemmed. Most of the others I remember were like the Hollweg, were it was more obvious.

Yep.... 1.0 Rangers gamers where hemmed by the team both home and road in the 2007-08 season I believe... Then the 2.0 came out and the road whites had the pronounced curved bottom but the home sweaters where not nearly as pronounced..