Does anyone like the Premier jerseys?

GJD

I do, simply because I don't have $300 to spend on a jersey.... I don't know why people don't like the premiers simply because they are heat pressed. I have washed them with cold water only and did not put them in the drier, and nothing came off like some people say. All from Shop.NHL too. I probably will get a blank authentic and send it to Custom Crafted to get it customized, but definitely not right now. So, do any of you like the premiers?

My Kids Only You can get authentic cheaper than 300.00 if you look around and even my Kids I will buy a 2.0 small size 46 if I can find them

You can still buy a Premier that is customized properly (meaning not heat pressed). I own a lot of them, and I like them. Heat pressed is garbage though. It doesn't matter that it doesn't come off, it looks horrible, and its cheap.

I don't feel the need to buy only authentics. I own several replicas, but I'll always get them professionally customized, and customized properly.

Once I got an authentic I realized how much better put together they were than the Premiers. I won't buy another replica again...

Does the patch on the front or the letters actually come off? I doubt it does but I'd like to know how and why they would

All of my hockey jerseys are replicas. That's to say that I only own one "premier" (they didn't have a name before Reebok took over), and that's my Callahan Heritage. The rest of my hockey jerseys are all pre-Reebok replicas, and they're all customized correctly. I'll never get a jersey with heat pressed garbage on it, I like accuracy. That said, I'm fine with replicas for hockey because authentics are entirely too expensive for me as well, but I my baseball and football jerseys are all authentic.

The only authentic jersey I have ever paid close to $300 for was my Flyers WC. And even then, after the discounts it was a little less than $250

You can get authentics for replica money. Just be patient

I would only buy premiers to wear to games mostly because of idiot fans that I don't trust. I probably wouldn't buy them if the games I went to were in Philly, but as an opposing team fan, you never know.

I can see your point (my WC 2.0 set me back around $500) but I stay away from replicas. All authentics for me. But you can get them sewn- my wife has around 6 and they're all stitched

Knowing that the crest/numbers won't come off is great.

Personally, my whole collection was premiers because I didn't know any better. When I learned what I could get in the authentic world, I tried to sell all my premiers.

I had to give them away practically to move them.

They don't have the resale value either. Go authentic before you spend a ton then look back and ask yourself why.

I like the fit of them, and the fit of Reebok jerseys in general, though I can't speak for 6100's.

I would only buy premiers to wear to games mostly because of idiot fans that I don't trust. I probably wouldn't buy them if the games I went to were in Philly, but as an opposing team fan, you never know.

It's pretty much the only reason I own a Caps Premier. I don't trust idiot fans anywhere, not the least the ones in DC.

Id rather have 1 authentic than 10 replicas. When you look at what youve spent for 2-3 replicas, you shouldve just saved up and got one kick Arse authentic. And like stated above, if you ever need or want to sell a replica, good luck. Authentics hold their value forever.

Before I knew the differance I had a couple of premieres and you could tell they were cheap but that's all I knew I could get for nhl with the heat pressed "patches" on the shoulders. once I bought my first gamer authentics are the way to go. I wear them to the local ahl games here and I am also nervous of something happening to the jersey especially the white jerseys But I would not buy another premier For the price of some of the premiers you can buy an authentic blank then have it sent out to get customized just worth the little extra in my opinion

Personally, my whole collection was premiers because I didn't know any better. When I learned what I could get in the authentic world, I tried to sell all my premiers.

I had to give them away practically to move them.

They don't have the resale value either. Go authentic before you spend a ton then look back and ask yourself why.

Great point. I think if any one is looking to buy a premier, they should factor the low resale factor in. Get a player jersey that you know you will keep.

I don't own any premier jerseys, only authentics. However, I should probably buy a premier as a "beater" jersey. The purpose is to wear it to games, out in public, and not really care if it has stains, spill marks, gets ripped, damaged, etc. I don't trust wearing my authentics to games or out to eat.

Id rather have 1 authentic than 10 replicas. When you look at what youve spent for 2-3 replicas, you shouldve just saved up and got one kick Arse authentic. And like stated above, if you ever need or want to sell a replica, good luck. Authentics hold their value forever.

ummmmmmm, not all of them.

It depends on the team and the demand for an item. I have found Leafs jerseys don't hold their value for crap unless they are the old CCM ultrafils or the Heritage jersey. Leafs Edge jerseys can be had for less than a replica. I am sure there are other teams that this applies to as well.