lettering for thrashers jersey

iceman91

anyone know the best place to get a thashers jerseys done or who the team used to have the jerseys done. looking to have a kovalchuk 2007-2008 year with allstar game patch w/A. if i cant find the team customizer who can do the jersey spot on like they wore on it. thanks guys

Iceman, just fyi, the lettering kits for the 2007/08 jerseys were layered, not kiss-cut. They switched to kiss-cut in 2009-10.

thanks LAK they started kisscutting them before they moved to winnepeg

The arms look skinny like those of a 1.0, and the material on the arms and shoulders looks smooth, more like x-trafil than air-knit, so I'd agree with you.

can anyone confirm bobcat athletic did the thrashers jerseys and also if they did were they always the customizer

Bobcat Athletic did them only for the last few years of the Thrashers' existence; before that it was a different company (AIS, I think), but the man in charge of the Thrashers lettering at AIS is the very same guy who is the owner of Bobcat today- so he essentially did all their jerseys from day one.

Bobcat Athletic did them only for the last few years of the Thrashers' existence; before that it was a different company (AIS, I think), but the man in charge of the Thrashers lettering at AIS is the very same guy who is the owner of Bobcat today- so he essentially did all their jerseys from day one.

Confirmed x2