Quick Sens question.

Pattyy130

I have a Sens Away (White) 2.0 Jersey from Meigray with the vector..I wondered if I could unsewn it and then put the wordmark over?

Another quick question is do EPS does a good customization on the Sens jersey as I would prob send it to them..unless I can find somewhere in Canada that would cost less..###### shipping

First jersey in my collection..and I cant wait till they release authentic heritage jersey..as its gonna be the first thing I'ma save cash for.

I have a Sens Away (White) 2.0 Jersey from Meigray with the vector..I wondered if I could unsewn it and then put the wordmark over?

Another quick question is do EPS does a good customization on the Sens jersey as I would prob send it to them..unless I can find somewhere in Canada that would cost less..###### shipping

First jersey in my collection..and I cant wait till they release authentic heritage jersey..as its gonna be the first thing I'ma save cash for.

You can try taking it off but Reebok pretty much cements those patch's down so I am almost positive you will not get it off the jersey without leaving some damage. Instead of taking it off you can put the new wordmark patch onto a small piece of air-knit and sew that over the vector patch.

Why not send the jersey to icejerseys for customization? They will do it properly.

If you really want to do yourself a favor you can just go ahead and throw the jersey in the garbage where all Sens jerseys belong.

You can try taking it off but Reebok pretty much cements those patch's down so I am almost positive you will not get it off the jersey without leaving some damage. Instead of taking it off you can put the new wordmark patch onto a small piece of air-knit and sew that over the vector patch.

Why not send the jersey to icejerseys for customization? They will do it properly.

If you really want to do yourself a favor you can just go ahead and throw the jersey in the garbage where all Sens jerseys belong.

Um thanks..Guess ill call icejerseys and ask them if they could put the wordmark on it...

The only thing that belong in the trash are the leaf...Burke manage to get out atleast.

Thanks..Ill call EPS and hope the have some white airknit..

Now to find an all star ottawa patch...

http://www.sportsk.com/nhl-allstar-2012-patch.html

Thanks

I contacted EPS and they said they could remove the Vector and put the wordmark...should I trust them to do that. Or just tell them to aply airknit and then the wordmark?

Are they supplying the woodmark? I have a white Rangers 2.0, and you can't just cover the vector because of the striping pattern, so I'm weighing my options right now.

I have a white Rangers 2.0, and you can't just cover the vector because of the striping pattern, so I'm weighing my options right now.

I had a picture of that somewhere, but can't find it right now. On the Rangers white it's not pretty. Typically, the wordmark is embroidered onto a twill. That piece is then stitched onto a larger airknit plate which is big enough to cover the vector. Because of that striping on the Rangers yoke it really does come off as a plate that's been sewn over something, and the white field around the wordmark interrupts the striping.

I had a picture of that somewhere, but can't find it right now. On the Rangers white it's not pretty. Typically, the wordmark is embroidered onto a twill. That piece is then stitched onto a larger airknit plate which is big enough to cover the vector. Because of that striping on the Rangers yoke it really does come off as a plate that's been sewn over something, and the white field around the wordmark interrupts the striping.

It's not an up close picture, but here's my TI Callahan.

IMG_7711.jpg

Compare these two Rangers game issue jerseys from last season to see what Brian means (click to enlarge):

delzotto_2012sc_gi_b_sm.jpggirardi_2012sc_gi_b_sm.jpg

EDIT: bah! CJ beat me to the punch while I was posting :P

Edited by akteon

Where should I send it EPS?Icejerseys?Jerseyexpress? for the best job

And about the EPS if I send it there should I tell them to remove the vector and then put the wordmark or just cover it up? because he said he has done that multiple time..

Yes. I see. I'd have to have someone sew my woodmark to white airknit first, then sew the airknit down over the vector. Who's up for the challenge? Brilliant, I suppose...again? Hahaha.

I have to leave him alone for a while after this weekend.

Where should I send it EPS?Icejerseys?Jerseyexpress? for the best job

And about the EPS if I send it there should I tell them to remove the vector and then put the wordmark or just cover it up? because he said he has done that multiple time..

I think you can safely just sew the wordmark (mounted on airknit) right over the vector. After all, that's what the teams were actually doing.