Ice Jersey's 2012-2013 Edge On Ice Jerseys

Hawks WC

I noticed the following on the Ice Jerseys website today:

Chicago Blackhawks 2012-13 Reebok EDGE Authentic Home NHL Hockey Jersey (Made in Canada)

Has anyone purchased one of these or any other team yet? Are they the official on ice jersey made in Canada or are they the Indo Edge jerseys? The picture that is listed with the jersey looks like the Indonesia made jersey with the yellowish green ribbon inside of the collar.

Please post pics if you have purchased one!

Thanks

I haven't purchased any yet but I know IceJerseys have been promoting (like today on Twitter) that they have new teams and stock of Canadian made jerseys, meaning they acknowledge last years Indonesian made and these aren't those. That being said the players haven't worn 1.0 for a few years so I doubt Reebok would move manufacturing back here and produce 2 different types of jerseys

call them up and ask if they are 7287 or 7187 models

If you do this make sure they are checking the hanging tag not the neck tag, unless reebok corrected it the neck tag for 2.0 still say 7187 but the hanging sale tag should say 7287

I wouldn't be surprised there was a new model number and they stopped using 7187 (1.0), 7287 (2.0), and 7231 (Indo) entirely.

If that is the case, hopefully they fixed the neck tag vs. paper sleeve tag issue the Edge 2.0s had.

The 2012 WC jerseys were 2.0s and had the model 7331, so maybe that's the new one?

This eBay seller has 2.0's in all sizes, including Jets and Oilers roads, and Flames home and 3rds:

http://stores.ebay.com/Kevin-Sports

Code listed is still 7287. This brings to 10 the number of NHL teams that have retail 2.0's available, and the season still hasn't started yet! Hopefully it won't be long before we see more...

I should clarify, the neck tag of my 12-13 LEM jersey is 7187A, and the paper tag is 7314A. As far as I know, Reebok has always used 7187A neck tags on their Canada-made Edge jerseys.

Does anyone know if these will fit differently than the Indos? I tried on an Indo today and the fit stunk. I went up a size from my Canadian authentics, but it seemed like a different and worse fit all together.

Does anyone know if these will fit differently than the Indos? I tried on an Indo today and the fit stunk. I went up a size from my Canadian authentics, but it seemed like a different and worse fit all together.

I still have my 2.0 56 white if you want it

I'm way too small for a 56. Not looking for something to add to the collection but something to wear to the game. I appreciate the offer though. :stickhndl:

From the description of the new authentics Ice Jerseys has listed:

The EDGE Authentic Jersey (Made in Canada) is a reproduction of the jersey worn on-ice by all NHL players. Highly durable X-trafil fabric provides additional reinforcement in shoulder and elbow areas. Neck collar features PlayDry performance Lycratalic (with polyester ribknit when applicable). Team front and shoulder crests (where applicable) feature a combination of direct stitched embroidery and twill appliqué. All crests are directly sewn to the jersey. An authentic tie down fight strap is attached inside the lower back of the jersey. The NEW "REEBOK" wordmark is embroidered on the back of the neck and sleeve and the NHL shield patch is sewn on the bottom of the front collar fabric insert. Includes Reebok/NHL Center Ice Authentic Woven neck label and Reebok/NHL Center Ice jock tag with numeric sizing is applied to the lower left of the bottom of the jersey.

Key Features:

- 250g/m2 double knit polyester/spandex pique core body

- 250g/m2 double knit polyester mesh

- 325g/m2 Lycratalic double knit/spandex four-way stretch neck collar

That last part about the jocktag on the bottom left of the jersey doesn't sound right... are they adding them to the new authentics? That would be very disappointing. Also the part about the wordmark on the sleeve. Aren't both of those features hallmarks of the premiere? Why add them to the authentic, unless it's a mistake in the description.

That is nothing new, that is there on almost any vendors site that sells the premiers and the authentics. It's the standard description from Reebok I believe but I wouldn't be concerned about that part

Hm, seems strange they wouldn't have two separate descriptions but makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...

What's the story with these? Are these legit Canadian made Edge jerseys?

I got an Indo-Edge last year for Christmas and returned it, I'd consider getting another if it was Canadian made.