New NHL Jerseys for the 2012/2013 Season

HawksFanInDC

Ok, I have not been as active as I would like over the last few months so I am sorry if this has been covered. Are teams just sticking with their designs from last year due to the shortened season or will there indeed be some changes?

Specifically, I had heard the Blackhawks were going to be weaing black alternates that mirror their home and road like they had before the WC alts, and I want to know if the Capitals will be wearing their alternates again?

I red something recently that Dallas is supposed to being a fairly big overhaul. Green jerseys with an actual logo instead of the Dallas wording. I wish Anaheim would take this cue, I'm not a fan of mostly word based "logos", love the 3rd jerseys and would be fine if they found a way to transition that to their home/away somehow

Yeah.. I agree.. The latest version of the Stars uniforms are hideous. Good to see that they are going back to the older versions..

i guess if i were a team, i would delay putting out any new uniforms for this short season (unless of course they have already been made up and distributed to the team). Wait until you can get a full season out of them, especially if they are alternates. plenty of fans are going to be really pissed this year and not want to drop money on a jersey, let it cool down and then release the thirds next year and they can generate big $$$

The Stars aren't supposed to be wearing anything different this year, it'll be next season.

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/2013/1/6/stars-going-green-with-new-look.html

Personally, I wish the Caps would take their winter classic as their road and make a red version for their home. The original Caps jerseys are the best, and they made a huge mistake moving away from that design.

But stitch on the logo individually instead of one big logo/crest. The crest on them really cheapens the whole design. Not much beats the original Caps jerseys.

beagle-f.jpg

Vs.

hunter-f.jpg

I agree, this is one of my all time favs.

DSCN0498-1.jpg

Quite a hit made in this bad boy!

Everything I've seen from the Stars is that they are returning to predominantly green with a new logo ... not that there is a return to the pre-edge look. I would not be surprised if the road version resembled the Texas Stars alternate with a tweak to the logo.

alternatejerseyssanta.jpeg

Here is the latest information regarding the Dalls Stars new primary color for 2012-2013. They better get the jerseys rolling out soon. The season begins in ten days!

http://www.icethetics.info/blog/tag/dallas-stars

I completely agree with you there, Brandon. Even sew on 'WASHINGTON' like on the old '70s Wilson Durenes.

I'm the same HawksFan. With the Stanley Cup patch, the '92-93 road is fantastic.

Here is the latest information regarding the Dalls Stars new primary color for 2012-2013. They better get the jerseys rolling out soon. The season begins in ten days!

http://www.icethetic...ag/dallas-stars

That article says the new jerseys will be for 2013-2014, NOT this season.

I wish the Habs would bring back the tricolor as an alternate. Take off the vector, slap on a wordmark. If they wanted to 'modernise' it, they could take away the tie-neck and replace the retro crest with the current one. (I was gonna do a mock-up, but I'm using the wife's netbook - so no Photoshop or Illustrator. N00b...)

There won't be new jerseys this season, it's already past the usual deadline for submitting jersey changes for 2013-14, but Dallas is getting one because of the lockout.