Fake ebay purchasers

Kaiser416

The sales will talk, as will your scores and feedback overall. A label from eBay is just that, a label. Your listings are pretty high-end - you put the pictures, and you give solid descriptions, so missing the label seems pretty minor in the big picture. As for the sentiment of eBay being a joke, it can be unfair for sure, but it really streamlines sales online. I have to give the company credit for that.

Oh I know... and thanks for the nice comments about my sales/listings. I know the PowerSeller label is just a label, but it was nice to have, lol.

eBay is good enough... and despite the fees being very high, it's not that bad when you consider it as your marketing and advertising budget as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't buy or sell jerseys on Ebay. I have had problems buying fake jerseys. I only buy from people here or I call the team store for the team I want for any sport, hockey, football, basketball, baseball etc. Obviously you pay more, but at least I know it's legit. I have contacted Ebay several times about illegal jerseys and they refuse to do anything.

Don't buy or sell jerseys on Ebay. I have had problems buying fake jerseys. I only buy from people here or I call the team store for the team I want for any sport, hockey, football, basketball, baseball etc. Obviously you pay more, but at least I know it's legit. I have contacted Ebay several times about illegal jerseys and they refuse to do anything.

eBay doesn't remove listings very often, but if you buy a fake jersey and you contact them, they'll absolutely do something about it.