2000 Mats Sundin All star Jersey

costa316

Hi all, I am new to this forum and was just curious how much a 2000 Mats Sundin All star jersey is worth? I received it in part of a trade and was just curious. It was supposedly a limited run and available only that night in Toronto at the All star game. Has the Leafs and Sweden patch on both shoulders. Any idea??

Thanks in advance.

BTW - It's brand new with tags still on

Cheers

Costa

post-4435-0-41275000-1346193993_thumb.jp

Value is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

I can see it selling for anywhere between $150-$200

Beautiful jersey b.t.w.

Value is whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

I can see it selling for anywhere between $150-$200

Beautiful jersey b.t.w.

Thank you, I was taken aback when He first showed me and I made sure it was included in the trade

It's a very nice jersey, but I'd definitely question the "limited run" aspect... Is there any special tagging or anything to back up his claim? Because it looks like any other jersey that can be customized with Sundin.

The guy said it was only available for sale the night of the All star game in Toronto....not sure if I beleive it or not, but the jersey is beautiful non the less, and I dont see too many around on the internet

It was probably only available during the time around the all star game at the A.C.C. but it would have been sold by other retailers as well. There are a few blanks on Ebay right now and they pop up pretty regularly as well. Non the less it's a very nice jersey.

If it had this tag on the jersey than it could be called a little rare ,I could have this one done up as a Sundin

005-1.jpg

Game issued as yours is a authentic done up as Sundin ,its not a Limited jersey unless it has some type of number 1 out of 100 jersey signed buy him .

Just to be clear on this, Cowboys is referring to the NHLPA logo on the back hem of the jersey. On your jersey it should be sandwiched between the CCM logo and the NHL shield, but I just can't tell for sure from your photo.

There is a guy on eBay that is selling blanks for $100 on is 52 and the other is a size 56. It's the one with the big block CCM and the NHL shield.