• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

zuccarello-whale.jpg

Do you happen to have any patches from this jersey? "The Hartford" newspaper patch on the chest and the 35 patch on the shoulder?

Do you happen to have any patches from this jersey? "The Hartford" newspaper patch on the chest and the 35 patch on the shoulder?

He has those. I have two Wolfpack gamers with them, and you just made me want a Whale jersey too!!!

He has those. I have two Wolfpack gamers with them, and you just made me want a Whale jersey too!!!

Glad to hear! They are fantastic jerseys. I ordered a Zuccarello replica and I want to make it to specs as best I can.

Glad to hear! They are fantastic jerseys. I ordered a Zuccarello replica and I want to make it to specs as best I can.

He also has them listed on eBay if you want to see close-ups of it, but message Chris directly through here. He hooked me up with a handful of AHL patches last week and I couldn't be happier!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=280906643571&index=4&nav=WATCHING&nid=15294731738

Although, I just noticed there's no light blue accent on it. But since it's a replica, it may work well enough for your Zukes jersey.

Yeah I think the one you have is from the Wolfpack I believe. The two years that Zuccarello was on the team, they used the one pictured there. Do you have the 35 patch from the shoulder by any chance?

The second jersey looks like a standard 1999-2000 Carolina Hurricanes jersey, but it's missing the NHL2000 patch. You have a picture of the collar mixed in with the Red Wings jersey pictures.

The Red Wings jersey is an ultrafil, which they used in the 1980's, but the tags look like they are from the 1990's, when the Wings used air-knit jerseys. I don't think there was a nameplate; the letters look like they were stitched on individually. What does the back hem CCM logo look like?

It's a 1989/90 Wings.