We need Reebok Wordmark patches

JohnnyOnTheSpot

50 cents says he bought one of these Indo jerseys and think its a 2.0 since thats what the title says

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l2736&_nkw=blackhawks+edge+2.0

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just got back from a local shop that does embroidery and similar stuff since they are currently sewing down my Kessel kit. Talked to the guy, it's a one time fee of $75 to digitilize the image, and each patch is then $3.50. I probably won't be ordering until the summer, but contact me if you're interested (only people that are decently reputable on this board or that I have delt with before). I would probably charge $5 for each just to cover most of the $75.

I'd be careful about making this public. Especially here on an NHL-endorsed and officially licensed website. This is 100% copyright infringement so I'd tread lightly on it if I were you.

And I'm not trying to get you in trouble at all. I hope you realize that. I'm just giving you a heads up because there could legal repercussions there and you definitely don't want that.