Stitches New Jersey

BlueShirtOn34thStreet

I've just had a pretty awful experience with them. 19 weeks and still not resolved yet. I was quite disappointed by the lack of precision in the cutting and stitching together of the kit layers, and inaccuracy of letter fonts and spacing.

They did one of my older Caps jerseys and they didnt use the right materials or the right font. I stripped it and sent it to EPS like I shouldve done in the first place. Just thought Id give them a try but it really was just a waste of time and money.

Never had anything done with nj stitches but I had good experiences with stitches ny. One person to avoid is that crook dangle.

I've just had a pretty awful experience with them. 19 weeks and still not resolved yet. I was quite disappointed by the lack of precision in the cutting and stitching together of the kit layers, and inaccuracy of letter fonts and spacing.

yeah one of the positives was the stitches were so far apart i was literally able to strip the entire jersey in 10 minutes

I got 2 of mine back so far and I'm probably going to strip one of them, as it's just awful. Was there any problem for you with residue on either the numbers or nameplate?

The residue was pretty thick actually but I didnt bother to remove a lot of it as Im getting the same numbers put back on so it would all be covered.

Crap, I was hoping they went light on the adhesive. All the jerseys I sent them were white air-knit, and not all had nameplates. I may have to respace the numbers and letters (they squished the letters so close together) so there will probably be quite a bit of exposed residue unless it all comes off. Although I have had amazingly good luck with the last 2 jerseys I stripped, which were white.

Kurt on here uses them a ton and enjoys them. I'm not a fan of their work, I can pick something out with every kit I've seen them make. They did a Preds kit for my friend which was horrific.

I agree with Johnny. I facepalm every time they post a picture on their Facebook.

It's not like Stitches NJ is much cheaper than EPS (I think $10 at most), so you might as well always go to the team's official customizer or EPS.

I would also like to stress that Stitches NJ is NOT Stitches NY (NY = professionals)