New Blue Jackets Gameworn Jerseys

HawksFanInDC

Anybody know how the Jackets sell their new stock of gameworn jerseys? I looked at Meigray and they are all old. One of my dad's pal's son plays for the Jackets and was thinking of picking up one from this year.

Thanks

Columbus sells their own new jerseys. No jerseys from the current season have been made available, and likely won't be until early summer at best. No current thirds have ever been sold. The did give away a home set and an away set from this season as part of the 'STH renewal sweepstakes" and apparently there will be another set given away at Fan Appreciation Night on 4/7.

Columbus sells their own new jerseys. No jerseys from the current season have been made available, and likely won't be until early summer at best. No current thirds have ever been sold. The did give away a home set and an away set from this season as part of the 'STH renewal sweepstakes" and apparently there will be another set given away at Fan Appreciation Night on 4/7.

My dads pal is Moore so I guess I do not know how to get one since I live out east and cannot check the store every day in the summer for his jersey, or do they sell them online? So if I wanted a shawn hunwick from tonight the indo edge is my route then, or have 2.0 alternates ever been available anywhere?

My dads pal is Moore so I guess I do not know how to get one since I live out east and cannot check the store every day in the summer for his jersey, or do they sell them online?

No, but I'd be happy to see what I can do.

So if I wanted a shawn hunwick from tonight the indo edge is my route then, or have 2.0 alternates ever been available anywhere?

The Indo-Edge has never been available in Columbus and never will be. The team rejected the original shipment and refuses to carry them. I'll now say that, in case anyone was wondering where the Indo-Edge revolt began, it was in Columbus.

2.0 alternates are not currently available, but never say never....basically, bide your time.

To make it as accurate as possible, Hunwick's jersey actually has the JHM initials on the back of the collar like the 2010-11 jerseys did. The Reebok wordmark patch has been sewn over the vector.

My dads pal is Moore so I guess I do not know how to get one since I live out east and cannot check the store every day in the summer for his jersey, or do they sell them online? So if I wanted a shawn hunwick from tonight the indo edge is my route then, or have 2.0 alternates ever been available anywhere?

I'm trying to acquire his Steel USHL jerseys, a collector I know is liquidating and has a few from his time here. Good luck with your hunt.

No, but I'd be happy to see what I can do.

The Indo-Edge has never been available in Columbus and never will be. The team rejected the original shipment and refuses to carry them. I'll now say that, in case anyone was wondering where the Indo-Edge revolt began, it was in Columbus.

2.0 alternates are not currently available, but never say never....basically, bide your time.

To make it as accurate as possible, Hunwick's jersey actually has the JHM initials on the back of the collar like the 2010-11 jerseys did. The Reebok wordmark patch has been sewn over the vector.

Do the 1.0 alternates with vectors from last year have the JHM initials? If so a good route may be to get one of those and try and get a wordmark to sew over the vector.

Yes they do have the JHM.

Who customizes the Jackets on ice jerseys?

I havent heard anything about the giveaway on 4/7, can you confirm there will be a giveaway? And if I remember right, tix were 10 or 20 bucks last year. how many tix do you think someone needs to purchase to have a good shot at winning?

The tidbit on the website just says fans will have a chance, which to me means that fans will be selected randomly. I've been told there will be no raffle this year.

Who customizes the Jackets on ice jerseys?

I think it used to be sublistitch, but we've never really proven if they do the customizing or just the set stamps/tags. Either way, I'm unsure if it's changed because they don't put the info on set tags anymore. The results are the same, so I suspect it's still them or whoever did it before.

7010079419_93e7f8e522_m.jpg

6863963438_ebffc65b38_m.jpg

The tidbit on the website just says fans will have a chance, which to me means that fans will be selected randomly. I've been told there will be no raffle this year.

It used to be sublistitch. I'm unsure if it's changed because they don't put the info on set tags anymore. The results are the same, so I suspect it's still them.

7010079419_93e7f8e522_m.jpg

6863963438_ebffc65b38_m.jpg

Where are they located? I did a google search but nothing popped up.

Where are they located? I did a google search but nothing popped up.

Sublistitch is in CA. Honestly, thinking about it, it could be that sublistitch only did the labels unless they do normal stacked twill lettering as well as sublimation. I don't know if we've ever really thought about it.

The best bet to get something customized correctly is to go through the CBJ arena shop, The Blue Line. They send stuff out to the same customizer the team uses.

FOX Sports Ohio Blue Line at Nationwide Arena

The FOX Sports Ohio Blue Line at Nationwide Arena features the largest selection of Blue Jackets merchandise at the best prices. The store is open year round.

Nationwide Arena Hours:

Monday through Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Saturday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Sunday Closed

For store hours call 614-246-3200.

It used to be sublistitch. I'm unsure if it's changed because they don't put the info on set tags anymore. The results are the same, so I suspect it's still them.

Wooten, that Prospal St. Pats Day warmup jersey you posted said Monkey Sports on the tag. Although I don't know if that was a one-off thing or not.

Wooten, that Prospal St. Pats Day warmup jersey you posted said Monkey Sports on the tag. Although I don't know if that was a one-off thing or not.

Yes, it did, but I think that was just for the promo shirt. I don't know that they've ever done normal CBJ jerseys. The Prospal is stitched a bit differently than the gamers I have if I recall correctly.

Yeah, I figured it was a long shot...

If I recall correctly there was a discussion on another board about Sublistitch, and some digging lead to a company called SubliTWILL that listed the Blue Jackets as a client. Unfortunately that website seems to be abandoned since 2010. The guy that runs that company also owns JunkYardAtheltic which seems to be a more current website and references SubliTWILL as well. He's a member here (JunkYardAuthentic), but not very active.

Once again, a lot of speculation, but that's the best lead we had in actually tracking down info on Sublistitch.

Sublistitch is in CA. Honestly, thinking about it, it could be that sublistitch only did the labels unless they do normal stacked twill lettering as well as sublimation. I don't know if we've ever really thought about it.

The best bet to get something customized correctly is to go through the CBJ arena shop, The Blue Line. They send stuff out to the same customizer the team uses.

FOX Sports Ohio Blue Line at Nationwide Arena

The FOX Sports Ohio Blue Line at Nationwide Arena features the largest selection of Blue Jackets merchandise at the best prices. The store is open year round.

Nationwide Arena Hours:

Monday through Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.

Saturday 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.

Sunday Closed

For store hours call 614-246-3200.

Do you know if I can send a jersey I have to the store, and then they send it out to customize? Figure I would rather find it cheaper from a third party.

If I recall correctly there was a discussion on another board about Sublistitch, and some digging lead to a company called SubliTWILL that listed the Blue Jackets as a client. Unfortunately that website seems to be abandoned since 2010. The guy that runs that company also owns JunkYardAtheltic which seems to be a more current website and references SubliTWILL as well. He's a member here (JunkYardAuthentic), but not very active.

Once again, a lot of speculation, but that's the best lead we had in actually tracking down info on Sublistitch.

Yes, I do the authentication tags for the Columbus jerseys.

Just the tags, but not the customization for the jerseys themselves?

You do good work. I really liked the tags for the Stockholm jerseys from last year.

October92010GameUsedStockholmTyutin51JerseySetTag.jpg

Just the tags, but not the customization for the jerseys themselves?

Correct sir. Bobcat Athletic does the jerseys.

You do good work. I really liked the tags for the Stockholm jerseys from last year.

Thank you! We love what we do and we have fun doing it!

Edited by JunkyardAthletic