Jersey Customization?

metaphaze

It all depends on team. Certain teams are customized better by certain places, and also each style of lettering is different. Some are one/two/three players and extra layers cost more money.

What kind of jersey are you looking to get done?

IceJerseys who host this forum do jersey customization, as well there is plenty other companys out there that offer the services. There is a thread (http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2303) that people are talking about who does the teams customization as people like to send the jerseys there. Other common customizers are EPS, StitchesNY, StitchesNJ, RiverCitySports, MajorLeagueLettering etc

It all depends on team. Certain teams are customized better by certain places, and also each style of lettering is different. Some are one/two/three players and extra layers cost more money.

What kind of jersey are you looking to get done?

I was looking at getting a NY Islander on ice game jersey done.

Asking that, what is a good price for a NY Islander blank on ice authentic, with no neck tag?

Asking that, what is a good price for a NY Islander blank on ice authentic, with no neck tag?

No neck tag means team issue which is normally difficult to come by, luckily there are some Islanders still left from MeiGray's clearance section:

Navy 2007-10 Edge 1.0 for $75

White 2007-10 Edge 1.0 for $75

Jerseys without neck tags are team-issued and generally more expensive. As far as getting an Islanders jersey lettered, Stitches NY is the official place, they do the Islanders jerseys for the team and that's who you'd want to do it.

$50 for royal/white/navy Edges

$75 for black third

Glad you answered because I had no idea, seeing as I'll never own an Isles jersey.....well, maybe after they move, since it'll become a rare piece of hockey history.

Glad you answered because I had no idea, seeing as I'll never own an Isles jersey.....well, maybe after they move, since it'll become a rare piece of hockey history.

No problem, I am glad I answered too. Supposedly your hood wants the Isles

u_jelly_brah.jpg

No problem, I am glad I answered too. Supposedly your hood wants the Isles

u_jelly_brah.jpg

Haha, Atlantic Avenue isn't my hood. I'm the wrong shade of black to live down there. I'm actually kind of hoping they do move here, maybe then the neighborhood would be a little nicer with all the Long Island yuppies migrating in to watch hockey.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Customizations are always the best way to avoid having to keep upgrading when old players leave and new players arrive. Wish I could help you. They charge by letter, I do know that. The shorter, the better.

I orederd a jersey from stitchesnj and it never came and the customer service was very poor and took way to much time to respond.. I recomend going some where else and not using stitchesnj.. Before warned!!

Lol, dude, it's not before warned. Made me giggle, thank you for that.

I orederd a jersey from stitchesnj and it never came and the customer service was very poor and took way to much time to respond.. I recomend going some where else and not using stitchesnj.. Before warned!!

It's be forewarned. Not "before warned"...How long ago did you order the jersey? They always take a while to respond.

This actually has some merit to it. I ordered a jersey from StitchesNJ a few months back. I got it eventually, but it took some time for them to ship it out and it took some time before I even got a message for a status update.

I'm in my 14th week of waiting for my customization order. Never again... (sigh)