WildWings Jersey Pricing?

J13ntv

To all who have been long time collectors or knowledgeable in pricing, what is the average going price of a replica WildWings jersey blank of coarse.

How about a retail authentic, which I see are available but very rare?

Then a gamer/game issued?

Thanks in advance... Im trying to see what I can afford when I find one. For example if I should wait out for an authentic or try to find a more affordable replica.

Seems like the replicas get up around $300....not sure on the authentics but I would guess double that if not more.

The cheapest replica I have seen was $250, but it had a few flaws. I have never seen an authentic for sale. No idea about a gamer, but Meigray has the Granato Burger King for $5,750. Knowing these are two of the most sought after jerseys out there, I assume a gamer for a good Kings player would be similar.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=5293369&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4536&scId=4536

Thanks for the replys. I have never seen one for sale either for a retail authentic, but remember searching the forums and seeing pictures of a retail authentic, most people doubted the poster until pictures proved it was a indeed so, I guess there really are not many out there...

Replica Wildwing jerseys go for upwards of 300 bucks on most days, unless you're Jerseys4thewin who somehow manages to get it for 25 bucks just to put it up for sale for 300.

I hate that guy, but if I had a Wildwing fall into my lap like that I would probably do the same thing knowing what I could get for a blank.

Replica Wildwing jerseys go for upwards of 300 bucks on most days, unless you're Jerseys4thewin who somehow manages to get it for 25 bucks just to put it up for sale for 300.

I hate that guy, but if I had a Wildwing fall into my lap like that I would probably do the same thing knowing what I could get for a blank.

Thanks. So how do you know they got one for 25?? He's got 27,xxx feedback you really search them all? Haha

If I'm not mistaken, Meigray had a scrub player on a game worn Wild Wing last year for $2300 or so. It's gone now though so maybe my brain is lying to me?

Thanks. So how do you know they got one for 25?? He's got 27,xxx feedback you really search them all? Haha

Somebody else posted that it was him, and sure enough it turned up for sale by him a few days later.

Thanks for the replys. I have never seen one for sale either for a retail authentic, but remember searching the forums and seeing pictures of a retail authentic, most people doubted the poster until pictures proved it was a indeed so, I guess there really are not many out there...

Yes one of the members here actually has two authentics

Also there was one seller on eBay that had an authentic wild wing and burger king and had no idea what they had, and the seller got bombarded with offers (one from myself of course) to buy them directly

A member here ended up getting both if i recall correctly....

Which reminds me.....what ever happened to Lightning4....?

Which reminds me.....what ever happened to Lightning4....?

Since he only seemed to collect three jerseys, Wild Wing, Burger King, Lightning Storm, maybe when he finally got to 20 of each he quit. :glare:

Replica wild wing will go anywhere between 300-450$

There were no authentics made(Burger king or wild wing)the ones that Ricky bought were extras made for fox for the studio broadcast of the game against the kings. Those jersey he bought had no fight straps and were missing the Game worn patch. I almost bought them but Ricky snuck in last second an made a better offer and the guy ended the auction and sold them to him.

As far as game issued Wild wings i owned 1 of the 2 in the hobby which i bought from Nathan It was a beauty( Robert Dirk traded to montreal for jim cam bell before the game was played) i regret selling it even though i sold it at what the Ewen is going for.

A gamer of even a average player will run you 2k+ and thats a minimum. I can tell you i won a high end wild wing and kings and i paid big $$ and have been offered double what i paid so if you are going to be buying gamers get your wallet out.

• 3 months later...

Not Gonna Lie::

Hacked my hubbies AOL account.

Signed him up for this forum just to try and find one of these replica 1995 WildWing jerseys!!! If anyone knows who's selling PLEASE email me @ CB_87_LP@hotmail.com PS: if there's a better forum listing (I've commented in 2 already) please direct my inept Arse there as well :) THANK YOU