New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

Picked up the Panthers jersey from the post office at 5.40 PM and it looks awesome! Big thanks to Ic0dex, who sold me the jersey. You have taken very good care of it.

Pictures coming tomorrow.

Your welcome bud enjoy it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got it from another collector, its a prototype ultrafil jersey. The Sharks never wore ultrafil. Why are you so concerned?

Do you ever have anything to share? You have Puckboy status.

There are a few Los Angeles Kings with the same CCM logo but no shield listed on eBay. I don't believe that the jerseys are from the 89/90 season because back then the Ccm was white/white/black for the home jersey and black/black/white for the away jersey just like this http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=6&lotid=457 So is it possible that those be prototypes as well?

There are a few Los Angeles Kings with the same CCM logo but no shield listed on eBay. I don't believe that the jerseys are from the 89/90 season because back then the Ccm was white/white/black for the home jersey and black/black/white for the away jersey just like this http://www.classicauctions.net/Default.aspx?tabid=263&auctionid=6&lotid=457 So is it possible that those be prototypes as well?

This convincing enough for you.......?

My link

This convincing enough for you.......?

My link

Cool, I couldn't find a game worn with those blocks but there you have it.

Why is everyone on this thread all worked up all of a sudden? Frankly I'm sick of seeing 1 post of new arrivals followed by 7 posts of unneeded chatter. PM each other if there is an issue. Anyways nice pick up Mike.

curran-72.jpg

Oh man, NICE find with that shot! I'm saving that one as we speak. I'm trying to find others like it but am not coming up with much.

My 1st Game Worn.

DSC00370.jpg

DSC00371.jpg

I plan on stripping it and making it into a Pahlsson, Scott Niedermayer, or Getzlaf. I already have a 2007 Stanley Cup Patch to add to it.

This:

My 1st Game Worn.

followed by this:

I plan on stripping it

Some people would have your head for that. Why would you want to strip a gamer?

This: My 1st Game Worn.

followed by this: I plan on stripping it

Some people would have your head for that. Why would you want to strip a gamer?

Peters, peters who?

^^This.

It's a pre-season rookie tournament gamer, and there is no wear at all. It was just washed once. Plus this is probably the only way I can get a Ducks Stanley Cup Away Jersey, plus I have always wanted a Niedermayer jersey.

It's a pre-season rookie tournament gamer, and there is no wear at all. It was just washed once. Plus this is probably the only way I can get a Ducks Stanley Cup Away Jersey, plus I have always wanted a Niedermayer jersey.

Can't argue with that. Niedermayer is worth stripping a preseason gamer for.

Why would anyone strip a gamer? It's like buying a Lexus and throwing away everything except the wheels and rearview mirrors.

Why would anyone strip a gamer? It's like buying a Lexus and throwing away everything except the wheels and rearview mirrors.

Trust me the jersey is as if it were put on once, worn for a game, and the guy sat on the bench. It's a personalized used jersey. A cool fact about the player is that we have the same birthday. As for the home set I think I remember seeing it and it having a hole on it, it had some sort of wear on it.

I got it from another collector, its a prototype ultrafil jersey. The Sharks never wore ultrafil. Why are you so concerned?

Do you ever have anything to share? You have Puckboy status.

so you can´t just read post and ask questions on this forum ? you have to post pictures of new jerseys you bought ?.......well, i will rather have puckboy status............don't insult people you don´t know, i ain´t a nerd or punk kid

Trust me the jersey is as if it were put on once, worn for a game, and the guy sat on the bench. It's a personalized used jersey. A cool fact about the player is that we have the same birthday. As for the home set I think I remember seeing it and it having a hole on it, it had some sort of wear on it.

It's a pre-season rookie tournament jersey I'd have no problems stripping it, it's like a game issued IMO if it's that clean. You'd never be able to "photo match" it, and even if you could the significance that it wasn't even an NHL game negates the normal "omg you are stripping a game worn" imo

Niedermayer looks awesome in it, I love mine ;)

Jerseys_07.jpg

Jerseys_06.jpg

Another great way to search for pictures from that game would potentially be from online newspaper and magazine archives. I know that the Library in New York City has archives for all types of media dating back to over one hundred years ago, depending on the publication.

Hey guys

I haven't posted in ages, but I missed this. My collection grew during that time.

Here are my latest additions:

All-Star Price and Kings Gagné

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75476957@N04/?saved=1

Hey guys

I haven't posted in ages, but I missed this. My collection grew during that time.

Here are my latest additions:

All-Star Price and Kings Gagné

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75476957@N04/?saved=1

Great looking jersey I am a big fan of Gagne

The internet must hate you Mike! :)