2004 western conference jersey pictures.

Mnwildfan7000

Hey all, I need a picture or three of the nameplate area on the above mentioned 2004 western conference all star jersey. I am trying to locate a particular name, but I guess anyone will do. The name I need most is Roloson. Thanks!

Exclusive pro sports in Rockford ,IL. They will be doing a nameplate for me in the next few months for my all star jersey

Is "the next few months" when you expect to receive the nameplate? #Slowerthanshit :D

Sadly EPS is the only sure bet to get it right unless the people who do the Wild's gamers have them hanging around. I don't know who else uses that green. Unless on some off chance there are two people at this exact moment doing Rollie All-Star jerseys, I am pretty sure you got that blank from me. Thanks again for the swap, that Fistric has some cool wear on it.

I got mine customized by Philly Express, and they used twill rather than jersey material, but I don't mind. I like it actually.

Can I put in for a nameplate cowboys? It just needs to be long enough for roloson.......

I will ail Mike and ask if we can use replicas as plates and I will cut it up and send you some

The chest lettering and the stars are of felt quality. The numbers and the letters are twill. The numbers are layered. Not sure the name of the font, but the maple leafs used it to. That's all the information I have.

Sadly EPS is the only sure bet to get it right unless the people who do the Wild's gamers have them hanging around. I don't know who else uses that green. Unless on some off chance there are two people at this exact moment doing Rollie All-Star jerseys, I am pretty sure you got that blank from me. Thanks again for the swap, that Fistric has some cool wear on it.

Yep that was from me. Worth every penny trading with you.