Potential bulk order

HockeyMusic

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok i have sent him the requests

However for any further ones, please be specific

For those who did not specify size I had specified 54 or larger.

Also, I am assuming you want the current 2011-12 jerseys if not specified either.

He got back to me and was willing to discount the jerseys from $300 to $280

So if this is ok with you, please email me directly at italianstallion2@hotmail.com

Don't message me here since my mailbox will probably fill up fast, and I want to make sure I get your messages.

This will be quite a costly order, so I want to make sure whoever is interested is serious in purchasing at this price.

Also, in regards to TMLFAN's post with the Leafs alternates, he told me he only had 1 which I snapped up, however he is going to check to see if any others are available. I will keep you posted.

Coming in late on this so I apologize if some of these were answered earlier ...

So these are all Edge 2.0s? Do they have the 2011-12 word mark?

Hey, HockeyMusic, you can take me off the list for now, just because I am ordering from him individually to make things easier on you.

Thanks for offering this though.

Frank, your inbox is full - How much would the Bruins 60G jersey cost with shipping?

Well it would be $280 + tax + shipping

He did not say how much shipping would be, so I cannot confirm.

I did message him to ask how much shipping would be roughly.

When I find out I will let you know

When do you plan on making this order? I might have the money for it relatively soon, if an orange or white Flyers jersey is available in a 52/54 from this season.

When do you plan on making this order? I might have the money for it relatively soon, if an orange or white Flyers jersey is available in a 52/54 from this season.

Well I have already put the deposit down on my two jerseys.

On that note, I should set a deadline, otherwise requests will continue to be posted and nothing will get done.

Thus I will say I will order them tomorrow for people who are seriously interested

I will confirm total cost once I get it from him

But i will need to know by tonight who is really serious and I will forward him a list and ask for the total.

I have edited the first post, I will have all relevant info there

Okay, I've changed my mind! Can I have a white St. Louis Blues 2.0 size 56 and a navy 3rd St. Louis Blues 2.0 size 56 please?

Only size 50.....

I am assuming no response means you are not interested......i have heard from Seedmaya however i haven't heard from flountown regarding the Flyers 54 white...

I am assuming no response means you are not interested......i have heard from Seedmaya however i haven't heard from flountown regarding the Flyers 54 white...

Sorry been busy lately, my narrowed down selection would be the White away with word mark. Sorry, I didn't know if you were able to figure out whether it was the 2011-12 version 2.0.

Sorry been busy lately, my narrowed down selection would be the White away with word mark. Sorry, I didn't know if you were able to figure out whether it was the 2011-12 version 2.0.

I am assuming it is with the vector since he lumped it in with the black alt, which was worn until the 09-10 season

Im not interested but just for clarification for Flowntown and others interested in Flyers 2.0s. Are these the current white road Flyers jerseys or the older white road as worn in the cup finals?