HockeyMusic

It's jerseybaron_com.

Like he said, here's his ebay profile

http://myworld.ebay.com/jerseybaron_com

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two authentics and the rest replicas and a 90%+ feedback rate I would stay clear of this seller

It doesn't look like he makes a lot of sales at all. 22 in the last year, with 2 negatives, so that's why he has a 90.9% feedback rating. His stuff is not cheap, that would explain why he doesn't sell a lot. I doubt he will give anyone much of a deal.

Who started this thread? They dealt with him directly to process the bulk order. We want some answers here! Or is this a big joke/sham thread?

You are

Two authentics and the rest replicas and a 90%+ feedback rate I would stay clear of this seller

I've dealt with him to get my jets authentic and it worked out 100%....all the negative is communication and timing issues and people having to get refunds which where mostly from 2+ years ago and resolved. People can draw their own conclusion but I had no problems

Who started this thread? They dealt with him directly to process the bulk order. We want some answers here! Or is this a big joke/sham thread?

Once a thread is started it is impossible to know who started it. That's one of the drawbacks of the Internet and one of the biggest regrets of Al Gore's life.

Global warming is real.

confirmed.

They all came to me...they appear to be Edge 3.0+Us (well the hang tag for the Isles third has the code 7113U115. I am guessing 7113U is the jersey code, 115 is definitely the Isles number. The gold Preds I ordered has the code 7113U106, which does match up to the Pred's code). My Flyers Winter Classic from him is a Starter Mesh material type of jersey (think late 90s NYR).

Looking at the jersey, it appears the front is an Ultrafil material (most likely the U). Back is the typical "Edge" mesh material (the back panel is the same as the 1.0/2.0s). My camera broke, so I cannot take pictures, but be sure to check the "it arrived today" thread soon!

Can we close down this thread

The orders for the people who were interested are in and there is no real need for this anymore

I will post pics and details of the jerseys I receive in the it arrived today thread.

Thanks

Can we close down this thread

The orders for the people who were interested are in and there is no real need for this anymore

I will post pics and details of the jerseys I receive in the it arrived today thread.

Thanks