Customizing a Reebok Sharks Jersey

dsl135

So I currently own a Sharks Reebok jersey, but I ordered it through NHL.com a few years ago, and the customization is complete and utter crap. The numbers are all heatsealed, and aren't even fabric. They're all plastic.

I'm currently trying to sell this jersey and then replace it with a replica looking as close as possible to the on ice jersey (hopefully not for a ridiculous price).

Has anyone ever ordered a Sharks jersey from IJ? Is it perfect? Do you know of a good place to get this done?

IceJerseys' customization is very good and is the same quality as what the Sharks use on the ice! I have never ordered a Sharks, but they are legit when it comes to customization!

Thanks for the reply. Still hoping I can get a testimonial from a Sharks person though too, so if there's anyone out there...

I love IceJerseys, and think they're a great company, and they have the best Customer Service I've ever encountered. I just want to be sure.

So I currently own a Sharks Reebok jersey, but I ordered it through NHL.com a few years ago, and the customization is complete and utter crap. The numbers are all heatsealed, and aren't even fabric. They're all plastic.

Has anyone ever ordered a Sharks jersey from IJ? Is it perfect? Do you know of a good place to get this done?

I feel for you, because I made the same mistake and ordered my first customized jersey from them a few years ago (when I didn't know any better), with the same disastrous results. Complete waste of money. I won't even wear that jersey because it's so ####### awful. I've had a few jerseys done by IceJerseys, and I can say that the customization is excellent. Just to note though, that some of them IJ sent to EPS (Exclusive Pro Sports in Illinois)- not exactly sure why, but I wondered if it had to do with the fact that I didn't buy the jersey from IJ, or that the jersey was not a current one. Although none of my jerseys was a Sharks, I really don't think you can go wrong if you order through IJ, they're great.

I'm currently trying to sell this jersey and then replace it with a replica looking as close as possible to the on ice jersey (hopefully not for a ridiculous price).

With time, you might find that the shoulder "patches" on the Premier annoy you nearly as much as plastic numbers.

Be sure that you are OK with that.

You asked specifically about a Sharks jersey - SportsK did a nice job with mine about a year ago.

Why did I pick them? They were the only place that 1) had the jersey I wanted and 2) had positive feedback in this forum.