Winnipeg Jets Logo Revealed at 4:00 PM Central Time

gs6769

Wow, really? That's actually pretty wild looking. Not only is it a fighter jet and a maple leaf but it's also a compass pointing TRUE NORTH to represent the owners! I like it.

Very creative logo. I like the retro air force roundel feel, and the maple leaf of course. What I'm really wanting to see is how it will look on a jersey. A bad jersey can destroy a good logo. I'm looking at you St. Louis Blues.

I think the secondary logo would be better as a primary. I'm not at all going to like their jerseys with that gigantic circle as the primary crest.

Hahaha, the folks on the Chris creamer board are having an epic meltdown. Everyone wanted the Jets but are pissed that the logo looks rushed and that the colors look to much like other teams. Well shouldn't have bitched about the Moose if you wanted something unique. Could use another green sweater set in the league. Some people can never be pleased.

I like the logos so far, not a big fan of the maple leaf on everything but not bad for a rush job.

I really like it.

I especially like that the blue is a "steel blue" and not navy or royal. And as Always I'm a sucker for grey on a jersey/logo as an accent color.

The round loge haters are not going to be happy.

I like the logos, but it will be interesting to see what the jerseys look like.

Am I the only one who thinks that the secondary logo with the wings will end up as shoulder patches?

Nope. I definitely agree.

I like them all, although the primary (left) logo looks off due to the jet making the maple leaf feel 'upside down'. I know it isn't upside down, but that's the way it appears at first glance so it's just a little weird.

Thelonious Approves!! I LIKE!!! HIGH FIVE!!

F-16 .....really ?.and the circle like on air force planes.....don´t like that, how weird with the millitary stuff on a random NHL hockey jersey ?

Looks like a CF-18 too me!

I really like the logos. I think Eric Fehr was using that script as his picture on Twitter.

People that say its simple pisses me off because of the hidden compass Mike brilliantly pointed out.

I will like to be the first person to make a dirty comment about the primary logo, but I will just tell Kurt in PM.

I love the logo

Wish they would have stuck with the old one.....but this one is great!!

The ONLY thing that would make this better, is if the plane in the logo was an Avro Arrow

Which was built here in my hometown of Malton, Ontario :)

I really like the logos. I think Eric Fehr was using that script as his picture on Twitter.

People that say its simple pisses me off because of the hidden compass Mike brilliantly pointed out.

I will like to be the first person to make a dirty comment about the primary logo, but I will just tell Kurt in PM.

awwwww. I like dirty comments too!

awwwww. I like dirty comments too!

Haha..who doesnt?

Look at the Leaf and Jet...what do you see? Maybe I'm just a perv and a little dehydrated (this was the first place I went to as soon as I came back from the beach) but I see something that is questionable. You need to have an opened mind.

On a side note, I like this logo more than the NY Jets' and might pick up a shirt as well as jersey

The logo gets a pass from me. BUT I really want to see what their jerseys look like. I'm fine with the blue under ONE condition. I just hope they don't look anywhere near those Blue Jacket thirds. :lol:

When I first saw the logo I didn't like it but I'm starting to like it the more I see it. I like that its nontraditional, with so many teams looking retro or looking for a retro look its good to see this team have similar colors as the old Jets. It's just weird that the maple leaf does seem to look upside down.

The logo gets a pass from me. BUT I really want to see what their jerseys look like. I'm fine with the blue under ONE condition. I just hope they don't look anywhere near those Blue Jacket thirds. :lol:

I had the same thought. I'm hoping for horizontal stripes instead of the vertical edge piping.