Avalanche show off jersey with REEBOK word mark!

mikey3319

To tell you the truth guys, It isnt that bad, Its just like KOHO! If you do look close the reebok name is probably on a patch sewn onto the jersey (like the KOHO was) I find that to be better than the name to be be just sewn right into the jersey.

I actually like it, may pick one up if 2.0s are available.

Varly1x754x540_slide.jpg

Most one sided trade ever. [ok, since the lockout]

I like the word mark actually, maybe even better than the logo?

Edited by TheMoxieMan

lol 1st and 2nd round picks

Is he wearing skinny jeans?

I personally don't like the wordmark, especially when you have a logo/icon to use that's less obtrusive.

Maybe Reebok doesn't think their Vector logo is that recognizable as a Swoosh.

What really grinds my gears is the ridiculous design of the jersey with the gaping blank space under the neck.

Just continue the shoulder yoke across like it should. There would still be enough room for the patches.

I am really not liking that notch in the back as well. Completely disrupts the clean flow of the lines. I sure hope they aren't planning to do that to other teams' jerseys as well. YUCK.

This is the END of EDGE jerseys for me with that wordmark.... :noway: Time to get all the EDGEs I want with the vector on the back before September! :D

I'm not really a huge fan of the EDGE jerseys to begin with but that word mark is ATROCIOUS!.

Its not that bad. It is no different than the CCM/KOHO. I can live with it...it isn't as noticeable as the vector

I actually think it's more noticeable than the vector. I feel like a word mark draws the eye to it as you instinctively read it, where as the vector logo is easier to dismiss visually as just a symbol.

Regardless, I do agree that overall it's not any different than the Koho word mark (I cut CCM some slack because it was more of a true logo than a word mark). As long as it stays on the back, I'm good with it.

I actually think it's more noticeable than the vector. I feel like a word mark draws the eye to it as you instinctively read it, where as the vector logo is easier to dismiss visually as just a symbol.

Regardless, I do agree that overall it's not any different than the Koho word mark (I cut CCM some slack because it was more of a true logo than a word mark). As long as it stays on the back, I'm good with it.

yes it wont be on the front,,

I think the wordmark is smaller than the Vector. I actually noticed the name on the jersey before the Reebok wordmark.

I don't see this as being a big deal. Things change, and I'm just thankful that advertising isn't as dominating on a jersey as it is in Europe. The wordmark itself isn't ugly and I don't mind it.

I would be willing to bet that the logo is embroidered onto a piece of twill like it is on my North Dakota Edge jerseys (except wordmark is on front of jersey).