Islanders New Third Jerseys

CJ Matthews

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ Akteon's post. That guy's a tool. It's like "look at me, I'm such a huge Islanders fan that I got an Islanders tattoo, which I can totally afford, but I'm not enough of a fan to spend that money on a real jersey"...######

I was at the game last night (unfortunately) and I saw a handful of people walking around in the new jersey. One blank, one Grabner, one Okposo, and during the Westfall ceremony they had one of his relatives wearing one.

Here's my thoughts on the new Islanders jersey, worn last night just in time for Thanksgiving.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2011/11/turkey-of-jersey.html

I think the worst part is the bright blue helmet. Change to a black helmet when you are wearing the god awful thing!!

I was at the game you think with all the time involved they would at least have a dark blue or black helmet.

I give Ullstrom a pass wearing the old gloves because he didn't have time to break a new pair in.

Maybe he can use comeau's pair he won't need them anymore

I like them. Can't wait to get it. I would have preferred a badass logo on the front instead of the wordmark, but its semi-kisscut!!! How can you not like semi-kiss cut?

I like them. Can't wait to get it. I would have preferred a badass logo on the front instead of the wordmark, but its semi-kisscut!!! How can you not like semi-kiss cut?

When it's on a crap jersey with a stupid diamond thingy on the hips. That honesty looks like an open mouth or something when they are skating around the ice. Even as a fan of the team, how can you like those horrible things? :blink: