Saint John Sea Dogs blue jersey

hollywood

I have been in contact with the team because I've been trying to purchase a authentic for soom time. My problem is that I want a 58G size so it makes it more difficult to find. Anyway the merchandise manager said he might be able to order one in for me. He got back to me and said he can't because he would have to order 5 in and would probably not be able to sell the others.

Is anyone interested in a blue Sea Dogs jersey in a size 58G?

seadog.jpg

Shot at 2011-02-24

I have been in contact with the team because I've been trying to purchase a authentic for soom time. My problem is that I want a 58G size so it makes it more difficult to find. Anyway the merchandise manager said he might be able to order one in for me. He got back to me and said he can't because he would have to order 5 in and would probably not be able to sell the others.

Is anyone interested in a blue Sea Dogs jersey in a size 58G?

seadog.jpg

Shot at 2011-02-24

I've been emailing them, too, and you got further than I did. All I was offered was a replica with authentic lettering or a bidding on the game-worn Flames jersey they wore this past weekend. It's hard to find any CHL teams that sell authentics and even more rare to find one outside of the WHL that does.

I've been emailing them, too, and you got further than I did. All I was offered was a replica with authentic lettering or a bidding on the game-worn Flames jersey they wore this past weekend. It's hard to find any CHL teams that sell authentics and even more rare to find one outside of the WHL that does.

I think I'm more choked up about the auction they had at the game on Tuesday. One of the goalies blue jersey from last year was auctioned off. It really sucks they don't put these online so people other tham the fans at the game can bid.

They did have some authentics in a size 54, did you know about those? I just have no idea now on how to get a 58G jersey.

I think I'm more choked up about the auction they had at the game on Tuesday. One of the goalies blue jersey from last year was auctioned off. It really sucks they don't put these online so people other tham the fans at the game can bid.

They did have some authentics in a size 54, did you know about those? I just have no idea now on how to get a 58G jersey.

The person I talked to from the Sea Dogs office was nice enough to offer to take a bid for me for one of the Flames jersey but my GF doesn't want a game-worn goalie jersey because it would be way too big on her. A 54 might fit but I think she likes how the 56's look on her.

The person I talked to from the Sea Dogs office was nice enough to offer to take a bid for me for one of the Flames jersey but my GF doesn't want a game-worn goalie jersey because it would be way too big on her. A 54 might fit but I think she likes how the 56's look on her.

Yeah, I'm not sure on the sizing in her case. It just sucks when you have money to spend on something but you can't get the item you want. I've sent a few more emails out in hopes to find something but my head is hanging low.

Well, I scored a game worn jersey from last year with the Memorial Cup patch. It's the blue one and a 58G which is what I wanted. I might have paid too much for it but whatever. What would be a resonable price for someone to pay? I ended up paying $300. I like to hear some input from the pros. The jersey was worn by a backup who didn't see much time on the ice. He also isn't with the team anymore.

I will post a pic when it arrives.

Wait a minute...you got a game-worn jersey with the Memorial Cup patch from last year? Saint John's wasn't in the Memorial Cup tournament last year. The four teams were Windsor, Brandon, Moncton and Calgary. What's the deal with that??

Wait a minute...you got a game-worn jersey with the Memorial Cup patch from last year? Saint John's wasn't in the Memorial Cup tournament last year. The four teams were Windsor, Brandon, Moncton and Calgary. What's the deal with that??

They made the QMJHL finals that year. Maybe they lost the last game on the road and had the blue jerseys prepared for just in case they won?

Wow, you're right. I just looked up the pictures from the President's Cup Finals of last year and both teams do have the patch. That's so weird. Almost like the four teams competing in the Conference Finals wearing a Stanley Cup patch on the hopes that they MIGHT get there.

Wow, you're right. I just looked up the pictures from the President's Cup Finals of last year and both teams do have the patch. That's so weird. Almost like the four teams competing in the Conference Finals wearing a Stanley Cup patch on the hopes that they MIGHT get there.

Eyes on the prize baby!