someone from TEXAS here???

Calciomania

Sorry been away from the site for a little while as I have had real life stuff going on, but those have settled down now. I live in Texas, don't have contacts on the teams, but if there is anything I can do to try and help, let me know. I am a little over 2 hours away from Dallas, but I do go down that way once in a while. I will be going to a Stars game on 22 Feb also, if that helps.

Sorry been away from the site for a little while as I have had real life stuff going on, but those have settled down now. I live in Texas, don't have contacts on the teams, but if there is anything I can do to try and help, let me know. I am a little over 2 hours away from Dallas, but I do go down that way once in a while. I will be going to a Stars game on 22 Feb also, if that helps.

nop:) i didn't search for a Dallas Stars gamer because they were sell over Meigray. But i'm searching a gamer from Texas Stars AHL team. Because a Swiss Player plays there. But i dont know exactly where they play...

i sent them an email but never get an answer. and i cant call them from Switzerland.

nop:) i didn't search for a Dallas Stars gamer because they were sell over Meigray. But i'm searching a gamer from Texas Stars AHL team. Because a Swiss Player plays there. But i dont know exactly where they play...

i sent them an email but never get an answer. and i cant call them from Switzerland.

The Texas Stars play near Austin in a town called Cedar Park.

I know Meigray used to handle the AHL gamers as well, but I just checked and the Texas Stars are not listed on the page at all, but the AHL did go to their AHL Authentic program last year to handle the selling of game worn gear themselves.

Though finding a Severin Blindenbacher gamer, they may be your only real hope and since this is his first year in NA, it could be a bit before AHL Authentic lists up the jerseys. Just keep an eye on their ebay store would be my suggestion.

I know a guy that frequents their games, I'll see if he knows anything and I'll PM you when I have some info.

I know a guy that frequents their games, I'll see if he knows anything and I'll PM you when I have some info.

that would be very nice if you can receive some more information:)

thx very much

Um doesn't Wade Redden play for teh Hartford Whalepack? :P