How do you guys fix Edge pulls?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I'm at the Flyers game now, and managed to put a giant pull in the front of my Flyers authentic Edge jersey...how do you guys deal with those? I'm very sad at the moment.

pull the rest of the jersey so its all evens out. :thumbsup:.

Suck about the jersey. sorry to hear that.

P.S.

looks like my boy Lubomir Visnovsky just put on in on ya! (he's in my pool).

GO DUCKS!

Edited by Thelonious Sphere Monk

I usually pull the fabric on either side of the pull to try to lessen it. What remains I will try to pull back inside the jersey with a tweezers so it's no longer visible. Works pretty well on older jerseys. Haven't tried it on an edge jersey though. A "giant" pull might have a bad horizontal scar that just won't go away though.

Ah, a terrible night overall, but at least I got to see Selanne in action, one of my all time favorites. The pull is absurd, the SMALLEST piece of my fingernail chipped and snagged it, and it's like 3" long in total. I tried pulling it from all angles...nothing. Apparently my mom can fix it so we'll see what happens...overall I'm heartbroken tonight. I love that jersey too much for this to happen.

Hahaha shut up don't be jealous that I'm still 12 haha. Look, I do not trust myself with that kind of stuff, and if you have a lady in your home who can make dresses my hand, I bet you'd ask her, too. :thumbsup:

Awwwww, mommy can fix it?? How cute!!

:D

Too freakin funny Mike!

Seriously though, I hope it was not the Giroux.

It was indeed the Giroux, and hahaha I don't take anything personally I don't have feelings haha.

Yo...I'm still serious though. How do you guys get rid of the dreaded line it leaves behind?

Ah, a terrible night overall, but at least I got to see Selanne in action, one of my all time favorites. The pull is absurd, the SMALLEST piece of my fingernail chipped and snagged it, and it's like 3" long in total. I tried pulling it from all angles...nothing. Apparently my mom can fix it so we'll see what happens...overall I'm heartbroken tonight. I love that jersey too much for this to happen.

you should file down those long fingernails, those are dangerous, especially when you are putting your make-up on in the morning..............

P.S: you could ask your mom to show you how to do it.

.OH, MAN :lol:

That stinks. The worst part is I have short fingernails! I don't know what the hell happened it was the smallest little piece and it just ripped it to shreds.

It was me. My plan was to get a tiny little snag going this way hopefully after a while, the whole thing will finally unravel and your life will be shattered!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

So, did it work?

Yea, it did lol. I'm sad.

Thats tough bro. Same thing happened to me at a game last year. My girlie walked by me trying to get out of the aisle and one of her rings snagged it. Im pretty sure I had a combination of these looks ( :o:angry::glare: ) on my face for the rest of the game..Luckily it was a replica, but it was the only Shanny jersey I had..So I was not pleased

All Edge 1.0's should be gathered and returned to Reebok for a refund. They are only good to put in a case and stare at. Most people that wear it to the game or out somewhere will eventually ruin it. I ordered one from icejerseys and returned it. I would have snagged it on something in one day. Bring back the air-knit. All authentics should be 2.0 versions.

Man, I was thinking about putting an Edge jersey on my Christmas list this year. After reading these horror stories, I might reconsider. Are all Edge jerseys sold right now the 1.0 versions?

I wonder who the hell at Reebok thought it would be a good idea to design such a fragile jersey for one of the most physical sports played.

Yeah, the 2.0's are player specific only. Sometimes you can find them at MeiGray but other than that, the only way to get one is to buy a game-worn jersey from a team that uses them.

Surprisingly enough, there's one team that still exclusively uses the 1.0's and that's Edmonton. I'm not really sure why.

I'm confused with what you guys mean by "pulls". I've worn my Edge Stamkos to class several times and nothing like that has happened.

Lol like a thumbnail. Man, I'm still pissed.

FYI Johnny the skate zone in Voorhees has the white authentics (1.0) for 40 percent off if you are looking to make another Giroux.

A little off topic, but still relates to the condition of Edges:

Is it alright to where your jersey outside when there is a little light drizzle? I'm not talking about a downpour or a thunderstorm