How do you guys fix Edge pulls?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

I think this is fitting for this thread, it's a graphic I whipped up for another site to combat a user who was exhibiting an extreme amount of Reebok fanboy-ism ... remember kids, don't drink the Reebok Kool-Aid ...

kool-aid.jpg

Lol, nice poster Akteon.

The start of the year was a perfect time for RBK to roll out the 2.0's for retail but it never happened. It's my opinion that they would sell a crap load of jerseys if they did start selling the 2.0's though.

FYI Johnny the skate zone in Voorhees has the white authentics (1.0) for 40 percent off if you are looking to make another Giroux.

Oooh...40% off the $230 or a different price?

Oooh...40% off the $230 or a different price?

That is correct sir. The sale was on about two weeks ago. It's probably still on.

Thanks for the heads up man!

• 3 months later...

:glare: Darn... I was wearing my Reebok jersey to school yesterday and I somehow managed to get not one... but two snags. <_<

Did anyone figure out how to get the snag back into the jersey?

Thanks in advance for any help.

You can not, unless you are a wizard. My mom is a champion seamstress and could do nothing.

You can not, unless you are a wizard. My mom is a champion seamstress and could do nothing.

Darn. Thanks for the headsup though. :)

In a somewhat (ok, a very) unrelated note, I was in the Wells Fargo Center that night... it was a great night.

More related, I haven't bought an Edge yet (I would settle for Premier but the material is too thin and the Ducks' logo is too small on each one I've seen).... though I'm very tempted to, probably for next season. But I can't fathom spending $150 (cheapest yet still not cheap) plus shipping and customization for an "elite" item that can get snagged so easily.

IDK... I know I'll cave in someday, but that Kool Aid picture sums it up pretty well.

For this reason alone, I will wait until next year to get an authentic jersey when the 2.0 is sold if rumors are correct. I'm ok if my premier gets messed up, but not a 300 buck jersey plus the cost of customizing and shipping.

Edited by hakaida

I had a 1.0 Wings jersey. Wore it to 1 game, had a very close call with a sharp something or other sticking out the armrest of my seat. I spent the rest of the game being paranoid over snagging my jersey. I threw the thing up on ebay the next day, sold it, and found someone who could hook me up with an Edge 2.0. I can't believe how garbage the 1.0's are.

I wanted to get a Wings Winter Classic authentic, but when I read about how easy it was to damage a 1.0, I decided to get the replica because they're made using air-knit. Its pretty bad when the replica jerseys are made with a better material than the authentics.

Wow! I am just getting into collecting hockey jerseys and had an order for a M. Richards Edge 1.0 through NHL.com and after reading this thread and many others I canceled my order. Will wait for the Edge 2.0's to come out or just buy some cheap 1.0's on ebay.