Anyone at the Meigray Expo?

Nathan

Did you buy one of the $125 jerseys, and if so, who? That was a sweet deal, if not only for the authentic Edge. Also, I saw one jersey given out that was below a 56, and it was my 54 Lightning. They were all huge for the most part.

I had a Maroon jersey in my hand for a while and also one that had the nameplate ripped off but decided I'd rather spend the $90 or so on the practice jersey rather than the $125.It was an awesome deal, though. If they had a player I really wanted, I probably would have gotten one because the price was amazing.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's hilarious that I was bsing with you two guys in line...good times. You New Yorkers ain't all bad. :thumbsup: All I have to say is "And we can build this dream together..."

Hey Johnny you tried to trade me that Maple Leafs jersey when I pulled the Edge 1.0 Capitals jersey during the grab bags, remember? I did'nt know it was you. I was the guy in the orange Flyers Gagne Stanley Cup shirt, tall and kind of chubby (What a winning combination!). Did'nt get to go to the tent sale. Kind of sucks that I left so early. Oh well, maybe I'll go next year. Lesson learned: Do not show up at 9am. Nice jerseys you picked up.

Haha I remember! I hear ya on the tall and chubby, same boat my man. Sorry about the ambush haha.

And to everyone else I ran into, it was a blast. Sorry to anyone I ambushed, begging to take my Maple Leafs jersey haha.

I can't wait for next year, this was one of the funnest times I've had in a while. Great crowd, great jerseys, and just a blast.

Well I'm home, I'll take pictures later. My haul included:

-Home Lightning 54 (Entry; Traded 3 times to get it)

-Away Maple Leafs Edge 56 (Stamkos; can't wait to trade it or get rid of it!)

-Away Kings 54 ($25)

-Away Blues 54 ($25)

-Home Predators 52 ($25)

What a blast.

Now you can put Gagne on your Tampa Bay jersey....

Now you can put Gagne on your Tampa Bay jersey....

Low blow man...

Besides, it's an older style, you know we can't do that on here!

That's hilarious that I was bsing with you two guys in line...good times. You New Yorkers ain't all bad. :thumbsup: All I have to say is "And we can build this dream together..."

All I have to say is:

Mannequin_movie_poster.jpg

So where do they hold the Expo? Is it the same location every year? I'd like to try and go, but if it's too far, then I probably can't.

I finally got partially unpacked from the lengthy trip (drive from central Ohio in a car without a working air conditioner).

It was great meeting the few who stopped by to say hi, whether to talk jerseys or whatever else came to mind. Also nice to have met someone with a supportive spouse, as mine falls more into "partially tolerating" as opposed to "actively supporting".

• 2 months later...

pre 09-10 were def 50% off and 09-10's were like 25% off (?). older jerseys are almost always half off with the nwer ones being slightly less

they usually have a couple of sales around the thanksgiving and then christmas, so keep your eyes peeled