Anyone at the Meigray Expo?

Nathan

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else going to be at the Meigray Expo on Saturday?

I'll have a table set up, and may be rocking either an Islanders Fisherman (#55, NOBR) or something else instantly recognizable. If you're there, drop by and say "howdy".

I will be there. Should I wear a jersey to the expo? Do other people wear jerseys to this event usually? Let me know. I'll will try to locate your table when I get there.

Yeah, a lot of people wear jerseys there. Just be aware that it's gonna hit about 94 tomorrow! I'll probably just wear my Yankees Brett Gardner World Series jersey.

Yeah, a lot of people wear jerseys there. Just be aware that it's gonna hit about 94 tomorrow! I'll probably just wear my Yankees Brett Gardner World Series jersey.

Nice call on the Yankees jersey. This could be an easy way for us on the board to find one another at the expo. And to Brilliant, I found a photo of the back of a HSI jersey last night. I posted it under your topic NHL tags and tails guide. You may have to enlarge it though. I will probably be wearing my 2001-2002 orange Flyer road jersey.

I was considering wearing a jersey, but my top 4 I would wear are away getting work...and it's 94. We'll see.

Oh and for anyone who sees me there tomorrow, please PLEASE don't call me 'Brilliant'. You're all more than welcome to call me by my real name which is Mike.

Funny enough you mention a Yankees jersey. I was considering the Expo, but I ended up in New York house and cat sitting for a family member, so I'll actually be going to Yankee Stadium tomorrow for Old Timers Day.

Great choice on the Gardner jersey though! I got to watch him play a good amount in Scranton. He's having a good year in New York.

I would go, but I live an hour and a half away with no transportation...ah well

Funny enough you mention a Yankees jersey. I was considering the Expo, but I ended up in New York house and cat sitting for a family member, so I'll actually be going to Yankee Stadium tomorrow for Old Timers Day.

AWESOME!! I am definitely jealous about that. You'll have a great time because I always hear nothing but good things about it.

I'll be there! Wearing a Mike Richter shirt (rather than my new Iceland jersey) and definitely chilling with Mike (aka Brilliant!). Definitely say hello (even you flyers fans :P )

EDIT: Please call me Aaron (my real name) rather than xcdude ;) I no longer run cross country haha

I'll be there! Wearing a Mike Richter shirt (rather than my new Iceland jersey) and definitely chilling with Mike (aka Brilliant!). Definitely say hello (even you flyers fans :P )

EDIT: Please call me Aaron (my real name) rather than xcdude ;) I no longer run cross country haha

I wont be attending.. :angry: I wish I was able, but it would be cool meeting you guys. Hockey fans are good people in general and Jersey collectors even more so...It seems being fans of the "under appreciated #4 sport" brings us all together like a family. I am sorry for the Philly fans who get a little out of control at games :fight: , most of the time its the alcohol... In general we really do have great fans. Now if the team could only win that most important final series!

i wish i could attend but after open hockey last night, mowing the lawn, vacuuming the house, feeding the hogs (Christmas vacation joke)... I'm pooped! I'm sure a few of you would LOVE to meet me :D... and I would love to meet all of you, so I could put a face to who I'm arguing with :D jk... I've met johnnyonthespot and he's nothing but a cool dude and I'm sure you all are... we're one big IJF Family! GROUP HUG...wait wheres everyone going!

so did the Stamkos or Brodeur get pulled?

Yeah, what got pulled and what did not?

Woah, double post. My bad haha

Brodeur got pulled, I also saw the DiPietro get pulled. I traded my entry jersey up to a Black Lightning older style plus a 56 Edge Leafs Away that I'm dying to trade off. If anyone's there I'll be back in an hour or so after eating, I'm wearing a backwards FLyers hat and a Don't Stop Believin' Flyers shirt. I really want a different Edge.

Entry was a 58 Leafs I traded up to a Black Lightning, 56 or 58 I forget. I pulled a Leafs Edge 56 from the grabbag.

A few I think, me and my friends combine went through 7 58s trading around haha. The Leafs fits me so if I'm stuck with it I'll make a Phaneuf.

Well I'm home, I'll take pictures later. My haul included:

-Home Lightning 54 (Entry; Traded 3 times to get it)

-Away Maple Leafs Edge 56 (Stamkos; can't wait to trade it or get rid of it!)

-Away Kings 54 ($25)

-Away Blues 54 ($25)

-Home Predators 52 ($25)

What a blast.

Are they authentic? Are you selling any?

Are they authentic? Are you selling any?

They're all authentic. I'm looking to get rid of the Leafs, but if another one is wanted really bad I'd be willing to part with it.