Game Worn RBK Nashville Predators Jersey Question

Displaced Swede - FJC

Today, my Rich Peverley gamer arrived in the mail with all the documentation expected.

I now see what you all mean about the Authentics edge compared to the Premier's....

However, I noticed that the letters on the name bar were dye-sublimated like a Euro jersey, and the numbers were stitched on but the detail was dye sublimated as well. Does anyone else have a Game Worn Preds jersey and comfort me by telling me this is normal?

Here are some pics

peverleyjersey002.jpg

peverleyjersey001.jpg

peverleyjersey004.jpg

peverleyjersey003.jpg

Yeah, it's legit. It's just that smooth-fit crap that some teams are experimenting with. I know the Ducks used it last year too. Apparently, those extra micro-ounces of twill are weighing down the players so they went this route.

I have his away jersey from that same season, exact same thing except the white printed nameplate is less noticeable. As Mike mentioned the Preds use smooth-fit.

Alrght cool

Ya i guess the best way I could describe it is the numbers are like airknit fabric that has been dyed.

Here's a link to a company called Sublitwill - who I think did the Ducks jerseys for a while.

You can see some examples of how it looks. I prefer multiple twill layers, but if they are going to use sublimated twill, they should at least skip that fake stitching crap.

• 1 year later...

We've not done any names or numbers for any NHL teams with our SubliTWILL product.

We HAVE, however, used our SubliTWILL product to make other items for NHL, AHL, ECHL, CHL, CeHL, NCAA, NBA, NFL, and MLB teams.

These were done by Cutting Edge in MA. I have an Erat game issue. In its own sort of way I like it, or at least find it interesting. The material is pretty cool that the numbers are made on. If I can get my hands on a few more blank 2.0s I want to get a few more of these done up.

Can someone post a close up of what the numbers look like? I'm having trouble envisioning what you guys are talking about. Somewhat related: does anyone know who did the Preds jerseys when they wore 6100s? Did those jerseys have this special lettering you guys are describing? I've been thinking of getting a blank Preds jersey I have done up.

Yeah, here you go. Its basically a single layer that is printed. The stitching on the blue is not real stitches and the nameplate is the same material and also sublimated. Also I am pretty sure the 6100s were kiss cut.

153odph.jpg

Yeah, here you go. Its basically a single layer that is printed. The stitching on the blue is not real stitches and the nameplate is the same material and also sublimated. Also I am pretty sure the 6100s were kiss cut.

Thanks for the close-up picture. Definitely very "different" looking for an NHL jersey. I really like the new bright yellow Preds jerseys, but don't particularly want an IndoEdge... either way, I want a Suter or Rinne, so I guess I can just use the 6100 even if it is a bit more bland. I assume EPS can do up old Preds jerseys... any other company recommended for that work?

EPS or Stitches NJ wont have a problem, EPS did all mine minus the Erat if you want a reference you can see my pics. Suter wore #50 when he first came up in the 6100s, thats one of my next to get.

EPS or Stitches NJ wont have a problem, EPS did all mine minus the Erat if you want a reference you can see my pics. Suter wore #50 when he first came up in the 6100s, thats one of my next to get.

I know Suter wore #50 during the pre-season of his rookie season, but I'm pretty sure that he switched to #20 for game 1 of his NHL career and that #20 is the only number he has worn in NHL the regular season/playoffs.