Blank Fake RBK Edge jerseys

mlaval

(sorry I screwed up the title... I meant blank fake)

I just curious, has anyone encountered blank (no customization) fake RBK Edge jerseys yet?

Or are fakes only customized jerseys. I understand one might strip a fake one but I guess this is really rare.

Edited by lafountain
Title edited for you

I've never seen a fake blank. Not Edges at least.

They are out there unfortunately. :noway:

They are definitely out there, just not common (yet).

Anytime I want to see if there's something new on the fake scene to be aware of, I check DHGate.

I stand corrected.

There are some FABULOUS jerseys on DHGate ... like this special Brandon Dubinsky jersey with numbers modeled after his gigantic nose!

productimg1268305371269.jpg

539w.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!... thats insane!!!...some of them look so REAL!

No they don't. They all look like garbage which is where they belong.

now go look at some of the jets jerseys and even the whalers... and the canucks skate logo.... and minus the customization on em the northstars...

I've seen everything you listed and they all look like crap I.M.H.O.

Baseball been berry berry good to me!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, most of them do LOOK real. Most of them. To people that know what to look for, you can see the difference like you can smell a fart in a car. I have sold some of these jerseys (you don't have to say it I know.. I did make some good money though). Anyways, some of them look like absolute crap, some look pretty close, I guess depending where they're made, I don't know. Most of them have the cheapest looking fight straps, and the patch that is sewn on the fight strap is generally the same material the jersey is made out of, which most of you know is not consistent with a real pro jersey. Though I have a white Selanne Jets jersey and a Cammalleri flames jersey that have the same heavy fight straps that are on real pro jerseys, and my blue Selanne jersey has the cheap strap, but like I said, the material that holds them on is WAY different from the real deal. The weight of the jerseys are also quite different, even though my friend has a real Edge jersey (Luongo), that we actually bought for him from icejerseys.com that isn't all that heavy. I basically came up with this comparison by putting the fakes side by side with a game-worn Manitoba Moose jersey that I have. Basically what I saying is the real tell-tale signs are the fight straps and quality of the stitching.. and in some cases the smell, I wear my knock-offs for pick up and floor hockey, and my Cammalleri gets a fishy smell too it after it gets a little moisture on it, I have to wash it like 3 times and febreeze it to get the smell out.. anybody thinking about it, yes it's ridiculously cheap, and Gary Bettman doesn't make any money from it.. but it's still alot nicer having the real thing, especially if it's game-used or game-ready :)

The best looking fakes are the flyers black rbk edge jersey. Alot of people get easily fooled on them.

• 2 months later...